TheRedAndWhiteKnight

Ban Appeal

Name: TheRedAndWhiteNight

Steam ID:  

STEAM_0:1:103632353

Banned by: Spazzin                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Ban reason: Rdm and leave                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Why you should be unbanned: I accidentally killed another inno because at the top of the tower I heard gunshots and had called a kos on T. Thinking he was at the top I want up and saw his name pop up and shot resulting in RDM. I was disputing my case in the report and sent it to inno. I later got disconnected because of my trash internet resulting in Spazzin think I RDM'ed and left to not get slayed.Even thought 1 slay round Is better then a ban.