Zachmartus

My absence from the servers...

My absence from the servers...  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I come back?

• Yes
    • No

Posted  Edited by Zachmartus

So first, off I want to apologize for being inactive and kind of just disappearing. I would like to explain why I have left for this long and I really apologize for not contributing to this community, I miss it. Well... I found out that my aunt has 11 tumors, it's terminal. I have been put under a lot of stress at home and with my business trying to balance everything has been hard. I stopped my social life, stopped my online life, and basically stopped life as I know it. I have been trying to be with my aunt as much as possible and help her in any way that I can. I will be coming back within the next 7 days. I realized stopping my life as I know it is not healthy, I need this community and my friends involved with it. I'm sorry for leaving this long without an explanation. I'll be back soon if you guys have any question feel free to PM me or drop a reply below. Thank you for reading this...  

Edited by Zachmartus

3 hours ago, rapperdan said:

Hope you come back and enjoy your self buddy :)

Thank you man, I remember before I left I wanted to do anything to help out the servers. I really do love this community. So if you guys need anything just let me know.