Sleazoid

CS:GO Surf RPG DM Suggestions/bug reports

13 hours ago, Jay_ said:

Hey let’s enable autobhop. People say it’s cancer but it’s more appealing and will give players a new experience when they are playing. Also someone should edit the rpg plugin so that we can have things like long jump. Just Soem Ideas. 

Long jump is the personification of aids, especially with autobhop, as you can just fly around at the speed of sound decimating anyone you want with a mag7. It'd remove the remaining sliver of skill that RPG requires, as new players could just get LJ maxed and ruin everyone's day, not to mention making the maps a walk in the park. 

12 hours ago, ToniBamanaboni said:

Bunnyhopping on the server is already easy, when using your Scrollwheel, since we have an easy-bunnyhop plugin, and longjump was removed, since it gave high lvl players too much of an advantage.

Very true, I used to still be able to bhop with my old mouse, which had a mouse wheel that worked barely half the time, you shouldn't have issues with it if you've got it binded to your mousewheel. 

GFL Banner.jpg

1. I would really like to see a jetpack added. It's fun when you can get to places with jetpack, in which you can't normally.
  2. I don't know why the jump stamina is still a thing on the server. It's when you jump from a high point and land, and for a few milliseconds you are unable to move or jump.

Commands:

• sv_staminajumpcost 0
  • sv_staminalandcost 0

I can guarantee that these changes will make the gameplay a little more fun for everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

why is this server dead?

suggestions:

-Have More Active Admins

-Have A Server Manager Who Cares About His Servers

-Have More Cosmetics in the !store

-Make it harder to level up. There are some people who have access to alts and they can just get their stats really high. i was wondering how your preventing that?

Adding more cosmetics to the store is not an easy task, it's CS:GO after all. 

The last suggestion is being strongly considered.

As for the first two, that's harsh stuff to say but I can understand where you're coming from. Those will be worked on.

original.gif

Achievements