Sleazoid

CS:GO Surf RPG DM Suggestions/bug reports

This thread is for suggestions on how to improve the server via changes, additions, and removals. Also this thread will also serve as a place for anyone to report bugs/glitches that they find on the server. Thanks for your participation.

Posted  Edited by Baked

Please add the."Don't suicide when being shot or when somebody is aiming and about to shoot."

Thanks.

Edited by Baked

I am member on...

EVERYTHING!

ikilledroy.png.67c92b06382380dddcb1f8bf008bd063.png

noobs.png.0cf2d21bc81d219e9dd4ecbc869fc7fe.png

weirdserver.PNG.f1961b5cf0f22eb404ad0dcecc0c0f92.PNG

Interesting how I found this on SourceBans..

1khours.PNG.55315719558ceee643fe10faa7f9418b.PNG

signature.PNG.678535f00d34c4cd3e511ea8ce33b603.PNG

I SPENT 10 MINUTES TYPING A WELL EDUCATED COMEBACK TO A CHATBOX COMMENT AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?get rekt

sdadasdsadasd.gif.e8ae30d871c1e0c7058f2860a0c859f1.gif

360 turn one deag. Thanks Valve.(New application for Faze.)

592fa5f7b9714_giphy(11).gif.7fd2bb0984170a02502ade3c20d4719a.gif

You know what they say, the more orange juice you drink, the less percent you are to become a zombie. -Baked 2017

• 2 weeks later...

Can we add a rule

"No unbalancing teams"

I've seen many people go onto another team just to kill a certain person or not be killed by a person that's on the other team.

I am member on...

EVERYTHING!

ikilledroy.png.67c92b06382380dddcb1f8bf008bd063.png

noobs.png.0cf2d21bc81d219e9dd4ecbc869fc7fe.png

weirdserver.PNG.f1961b5cf0f22eb404ad0dcecc0c0f92.PNG

Interesting how I found this on SourceBans..

1khours.PNG.55315719558ceee643fe10faa7f9418b.PNG

signature.PNG.678535f00d34c4cd3e511ea8ce33b603.PNG

I SPENT 10 MINUTES TYPING A WELL EDUCATED COMEBACK TO A CHATBOX COMMENT AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?get rekt

sdadasdsadasd.gif.e8ae30d871c1e0c7058f2860a0c859f1.gif

360 turn one deag. Thanks Valve.(New application for Faze.)

592fa5f7b9714_giphy(11).gif.7fd2bb0984170a02502ade3c20d4719a.gif

You know what they say, the more orange juice you drink, the less percent you are to become a zombie. -Baked 2017

4 hours ago, Baked said:

Can we add a rule

"No unbalancing teams"

I've seen many people go onto another team just to kill a certain person or not be killed by a person that's on the other team.

Or switching teams because they don't want a certain player killing them. I do also approve of this suggestion.

original.gif

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...

Add A Thing Where When Someone Wants To Play Music Through Their Mic (Using Slam.exe or Something Else) It Comes Up With a Poll To Mute Them or Not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I know I am extremely late to reply to this, but credit gifting is disabled to avoid people getting upgrades faster. There would be no point in playing and leveling up to get credits if someone could just gift them.

original.gif

Achievements

2 hours ago, Korowa said:

I know I am extremely late to reply to this, but credit gifting is disabled to avoid people getting upgrades faster. There would be no point in playing and leveling up to get credits if someone could just gift them.

I'm sure he meant store credits, not rpg credits

Posted  Edited by Korowa

Well, we don't have store anymore, so it was confusing since you could gift RPG credits in the past back in 2014

Edited by Korowa

original.gif

Achievements

• 1 month later...

Then lets add some more stuff in the store when we get a chance. I now have almost 50,000 store credits sitting around after buying out everything lmao

Also, on the source server player stats they have levels. So you actually have something to work for. I was wondering if it was possible to enable that?

• 2 weeks later...

I might be a little late... but the SurfRPG server needs a revamp. (duh... the server is practically dead)

I don't have any specific suggestions, but i would like to compare GFL's server with another thriving SurfRPG server.

Of course im talking about PRG. Their server had a bunch of cool custom features that attract new players, with some features being; auto-bhop, jetpack, cluster nades and the list goes on. They prove that these features attract new players, by bringing in an average of 20-30 players daily.

The server can maybe start off with some of the basics, like bringing back the store plug-in.

Posted  Edited by Korowa
10 hours ago, MoistBlue said:

I might be a little late... but the SurfRPG server needs a revamp. (duh... the server is practically dead)

I don't have any specific suggestions, but i would like to compare GFL's server with another thriving SurfRPG server.

Of course im talking about PRG. Their server had a bunch of cool custom features that attract new players, with some features being; auto-bhop, jetpack, cluster nades and the list goes on. They prove that these features attract new players, by bringing in an average of 20-30 players daily.

The server can maybe start off with some of the basics, like bringing back the store plug-in.

We're working on it! We appreciate the suggestion, though. :)

Edited by Korowa

original.gif

Achievements

Hey let’s enable autobhop. People say it’s cancer but it’s more appealing and will give players a new experience when they are playing. Also someone should edit the rpg plugin so that we can have things like long jump. Just Soem Ideas. 

37 minutes ago, Jay_ said:

Hey let’s enable autobhop. People say it’s cancer but it’s more appealing and will give players a new experience when they are playing. Also someone should edit the rpg plugin so that we can have things like long jump. Just Soem Ideas. 

Bunnyhopping on the server is already easy, when using your Scrollwheel, since we have an easy-bunnyhop plugin, and longjump was removed, since it gave high lvl players too much of an advantage.

Former CS:GO Surf RPG Deathmatch EU/US Admin.

My Steam Profile

glitter weed emoticonFeel free to add me on Steam if you need to ask me something.

sig.php?player_id=2031453&background=1