Cassie

Random Breach suggestions

Posted  Edited by Duc2000

These are a bunch of mini suggestions. 

Researchers and Class D:

It'S time to pick a side. Most people just kill each other as them, so either say they must work together and not kill each other, or make them have to kill each other.  It's annoying when you have decided "I'm going to help the D class/researcher and then a D Class/researcher mows you down. The D class pretty much treat Researchers as MTF at this point. 

MTF commander: Spawn him next to the remote door control and tell him he needs to turn it on and open the gate for the researchers. 

SCP 035: Multiple things. First, make him have to kill Class Ds and researchers Second, fix him so he can pick up ammo and other guns. 

939 and 682: Resize so they don't go through walls. Or some other way. 

SCP 096: Use the 096 NPC Xy and make him spawn towards the end of the round near the last living players so he can take them out. 

CI: Make them spawn every round if there are a certain amount of SCPs. 

Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

I do agree that D Class treat MTF as Researchers, and i do the same. I feel just move the researchers as far away from D Class but still not in HCZ or Entrance as possible. Past the special door, before Heavy Containment.

D Classes are already fucked depending on how many SCPs there are. SCP-035 should have glitches fixed, but NEEDS to help D Classes. Unless Chaos Insurgency spies begin start spawning frequently, dont change his role.

Realistically, MTF should spawn in the Armory. I would be ok with them spawning in Control Room.

939 is way to big, should be resized down about 50%. Not sure how you would make them not go through walls without fucking hitboxes up.

Party of Lenin, strength of the people,

To Communism's triumph lead us on!

Breach Admin

76561198006818162.png

tumblr_inline_ou1kmzZFpH1uo8lff_540.gif

Leader of the League of GFL Communists

42 minutes ago, Sammy said:

D Classes are already fucked depending on how many SCPs there are. SCP-035 should have glitches fixed, but NEEDS to help D Classes. Unless Chaos Insurgency spies begin start spawning frequently, dont change his role.

I suggested this because we have so many people that mass RDM because they can't read the motd. And, to confuse them even more, 035 CAN kill class Ds on multiple breaches. It's a little complex for some of the not smart people who play on the server, And I feel it is driving them away. 

Achievements

4 hours ago, Sammy said:

939 is way to big, should be resized down about 50%. Not sure how you would make them not go through walls without fucking hitboxes up.

Sadly, you can't. Models sticking through the wall is a game engine issue that can't be resolved (without some kind of major editing which is beyond my knowledge). Sizing 939 down is about the best option available.

More suggestions:

939: change his name to SCP 939-101 aka 939-A6. Make his model smaller since he is a baby one. Info about this here: http://www.scp-wiki.net/reproduction-of-scp-939

Armory: make the second door on the right require a lvl 5 then make he glass unbreakable. This way MTF can't steal all the guns and ammo unless they go through the forest. 

SCP 049: let his containment door open so players aren't confused about how to get out. 

SCP 066/035/049: make the door between the elevators hallway able to open without a  keycard or anything. 

Melon: Move SCP 939 to 682's room and make them not spawn on the same round, since that would be OP anyways. Let the melon be accessible with an Omni. 

Special round: D class Termination Day: only a few MTF and a lot of class Ds would spawn. Give the D class a bigger head start. Spawn at least one or two CI. 

Achievements