Leks

[PAID REQUEST] I need a logo.

Hello, I am requesting to make a logo for a school project (no, this is not something my teacher asked me to do, and I'm not paying you to do my homework)
It's for something different, and I am willing to pay through paypal/csgo skins or keys or even games.

What in specific do I need?

A logo for the candidate party for our schools students association.

It must meet the following requirements:
A big size, preferably 1000x1000 so that I can resize it to whatever size I see fit.

3 Pictures 1 big logo with background, for example, as you would make an avatar. The same big logo, but without background (transparent) and another big logo but as a watermark for profile pictures. Here is an example: 

lcmfPoO.png

I will also require the source file so I can edit the picture with our upcoming slogan or use it for any other event we organize.

Please hit me up through one of the following methods:
E-Mail: [email protected]
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LeksIs1337/

Private message on forums: https://gflclan.com/profile/1111-leks/ <-- my profile

Discord: Leks#6116

I need this ASAP

yeah.gif

9 minutes ago, Joshy said:

Would you like just any generic logo, or are there specifications to cover?  What are the specifications or requirements should there be any?

Any generic logo, but whoever is interested should bear in mind that the target public is a bunch of teenagers. I would personally prefer a dope vector logo that should not be hard to make, sadly I am trash with vectors. 
For more info, please PM me!

EDIT: 
I have added more details on the post

yeah.gif

If you also wouldn't mind, then could you share some detail about the candidate party at your school?  Adding a story or vibe to the logos...   it's just so much better and more fun in my opinion ;) 

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

2 minutes ago, Joshy said:

If you also wouldn't mind, then could you share some detail about the candidate party at your school?  Adding a story or vibe to the logos...   it's just so much better and more fun in my opinion ;) 

Would like to leave that part out, for privacy reasons, sorry.

yeah.gif