Petris

Prop Death Suggestion

2 hours ago, Petris said:

Whenever a hunter dies, the Roblox death noise plays while they ragdoll. Don't lie, you know you guys want this~

Be real here. You really want this for when someone, both prop and hunter, dies :lenny:

1 minute ago, Mould said:

Be real here. You really want this for when someone, both prop and hunter, dies :lenny:

But the props just disappear after you kill them. It's not like Roblox and it would just ruin my immersion. Besides, if both hunters and props said it, it would get old really quick.

Posted  Edited by Mould
2 minutes ago, Petris said:

But the props just disappear after you kill them. It's not like Roblox and it would just ruin my immersion. Besides, if both hunters and props said it, it would get old really quick.

Damn. I remember that when a prop dies, that player's playermodel would be seen ragdolling. But that was a couple of years ago

Edited by Mould

Just now, Mould said:

Damn. I remember that when a prop dies, that play's playermodel would be seen ragdolling. But that was a couple of years ago

Ah, I miss that. But we gotta make do with what we got now unless people want that and @TheLastBee could find a way to implement it.