Josh_

Banned for hacks? Lol wut?

Posted  Edited by SuchIsASamuraiSkill

So you stopped firing at the exact time you stopped putting your mouse down EVEN THOUGH it takes more movement to push a mouse in the opposite direction then it is to lift your finger up? We are talking on a frame by frame basis here where every tiny movement matters. Even a 1/2 second delay between moving your mouse and lifting your finger would make a huge difference on where your crosshair lands.

Edited by SuchIsASamuraiSkill

Please respect my waifu! THANKS!

ecd6795344c6b9fe4e4abb576b5e3a36.jpg

Posted  Edited by SuchIsASamuraiSkill

@Aquaticfilly0 He could be innocent for all we know. The correct judgement will only come from debate. Everyone deserves a chance to prove them self.

Edited by SuchIsASamuraiSkill

Please respect my waifu! THANKS!

ecd6795344c6b9fe4e4abb576b5e3a36.jpg

4 minutes ago, SuchIsASamuraiSkill said:

@Aquaticfilly0 He could be innocent for all we know. The correct judgement will only come from debate. Everyone deserves a chance to prove them self.

I see how that could have been taken wrong. what I mean is what is his motivation? Does he go on cause he likes the server, the community, that stuff. That is what I mean, sorry for inconvinience. I want to know what his motivation is

Posted  Edited by Zer0 - Edit Reason: Adding color

@Josh_ Can you give a response to my question please? 

12 hours ago, Zer0 said:

You say this but how can you be this good with only 379 Hours on playing CS:GO? Nearly all pros in CS:GO would say you are considered a noob and frankly this doesn't check out for me. 379 hours on CS:GO, you claim your aim is good BECAUSE of CS:GO but you have more experience on GMOD than you do on CS:GO? Seems a little off if you ask me. Like a lie. So I mean you might wanna explain how you CS:GO can teach you so much in 379 hours of gameplay. I also have 215 hours of gameplay and I'm still a complete noob to the game. have no idea what I'm doing. But you manage to become some MLG pro with only 164 more hours than me? Again, seems a bit off, doesn't it. So go ahead and explain this too, Ill wait.

I'm gonna pull this again because I'm an impatient person. You have 1 day to respond before it closes. I don't want this to be open forever.

Edited by Zer0
Adding color

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309

Well I mean it's pretty easily when you buy a mouse that has weight in it and adjust your sensitivity. There's plenty of videos on Youtube to help. I also played on training maps alot that helped get my aim right. Once again off of Youtube. I was MGE within 2 months after watching those videos. Some people get good quicker than others. But all in all, I still believe you should've gotten more evidence than from TWO kills. I mean how does that satisfy your assumption of aimbotting. I know when people get killed over and over in any game they wanna call hacks, but some people are just better than others. I myself excel at things quickly. But yeah I mean I wasn't a damn Global Elite but I was a few ranks below it. So I'd say my aim is pretty legit. And with the p90 I was so off because we were both jumping in opposite directions. If I was hacking I'm pretty sure I would've been snapped to his head there as well. Hackers tend to hack ALL the time on EVERY kill from what I would think, not just some of the time. So yeah take that into consideration as well. 

Posted  Edited by Zer0

I think this has gone on long enough, and he has a point. I should've gotten more proof than two kills. Plus, most people who appeal, appeal because they didn't do what they were accused of (not that this is the only reasoning I'm unbanning). And he has a point most hackers do blatantly hack so considering I have like zero (ironic isn't it) proof aside compared to other times I've gotten video evidence, I will assume he is innocent. Though, don't think I wont be watching. You better not be using cheats on our server.

Ban appeal - Accepted

Merry Christmas, Josh. Sorry about this! :/

@PB-n-J 

Edited by Zer0

banner_560x95.png?random=612065

banner_560x95.png?random=951309