NIGHTTECH

682 suggestion

682 suggestion  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should SCP 682 have the ability to open locked keycard doors ( would NOT be able to open gate A/B) and/or health boost?

• Yes to ability, No to health boost
    • Yes to ability, and 100% more health
    • Yes to ability, and 50% more health
    • No to ability, No to health boost
    • No to ability, but 100% more health
    • No to ability, but 50% more health

SCP 682 needs to be re-balanced i believe, as of now 106 is basically better of a tank than 682 sadly enough. 

I believe 682 would be a good candidate for the ability to "break" down locked keycard doors when it uses its ability ( so basically it can open locked doors when in rage mode) it would NOT be able to open gate A or B however. 

however, if the idea to give 682 the ability to open locked keycard rooms is rejected, i suggest that 682 gets a health boost of double its current health ( both might be slightly OP).

I added a poll, i hope its not too confusing. 

happy holidays everyone

Seriously, all of these suggestions could have been one post.

I think 682 should just have a 30 second wait for the boost but the boost last 7-10 seconds instead of 5. That's the only change he needs other than possibly gaining health for killing people but only 25 health or 50 health.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

If he is able to crash through the doors he should slow down slightly, become dazed, or only have a certain amount of smashes available.

For example: He runs into a door with a bunch of MTF behind it and he’ll be dazed so he won’t be able to kill them all immediately. Basically just give him a draw back if you buff him XD

Tryin to get forum activity back up :lenny: 

~Cheesy

CheesyFishBitzs_Signature.jpg

Made by THE amazingly talented @Rose

On 12/29/2017 at 1:52 PM, Duc2000 said:

Seriously, all of these suggestions could have been one post.

I think 682 should just have a 30 second wait for the boost but the boost last 7-10 seconds instead of 5. That's the only change he needs other than possibly gaining health for killing people but only 25 health or 50 health.

Yeah sorry about that, i just post my ideas as I get them. I wasn't really aware that i could post multiple ideas on a single thread, ill do that next time :P 

682 should have a walking sound effect. This sound effect should only be heard when he is within a certain distance from you. That way you can be prepared and not just die instantly when he sneaks up on you from behind and just boosts.