Deltacommander

[CS:GO ZE] Map List

41 minutes ago, Loccstan said:

@Vauff Did we ever beat ze_pizzatime stage 3? If I remember correctly, pizzatime stage 3 is the one with the quadbikes. If we haven't beaten it, should map still count as red?

If it's green, then it was beaten.

3 hours ago, WheresWaldo said:

Whatever happened to ze_farmhouse_v9f2? It was on the server as of February this year, and had a player controlled boss which is always fun.

Frequent client crashes.

I would like to nominate ze_chemical_weapons_depot_v3_1, Idk why it's not on the list but I played it on a Russian server for an hour recently and it was playable to completion and really fun, alongside a great music track.

We all make mistakes, remember that when someone hurts you and try to forgive them. Love and God bless. ❤️

31 minutes ago, Narsaku said:

I would like to nominate ze_chemical_weapons_depot_v3_1, Idk why it's not on the list but I played it on a Russian server for an hour recently and it was playable to completion and really fun, alongside a great music track.

This map was removed for crashing the server.

@Vauff Thanks for letting me know bud, it worked on that server fine but idk how server stuff works, have a great one. >:D

We all make mistakes, remember that when someone hurts you and try to forgive them. Love and God bless. ❤️

Posted  Edited by Rast4Fari

Can you tell me the Name of the Map, where they all drop down, and then group into box holes and shoot from there, until they respawn somewhere else? Thank you

Edited by Rast4Fari