BlakeS

GMOD

So I was thinking of hosting a giant GFL sandbox where we play a bunch of different gamemodes through a couple of hours. I don't know A good time for everybody, but I think anybody interested can comment their timezone and availability ect. and we can set this up and have a good fun time. if interested comment below and i'll add you on steam. was thinking a week from now, but we can do sooner/later. just let me know. :')

rip.png

1 minute ago, Theatermc said:

what gamemodes?

I think we should do some building

we can do building in sandbox have competitions for who can build the best thing, TTT, deathrun, murder, guess who, idc. any gamemode anyone throws out we can try.

rip.png

10 minutes ago, BlakeS said:

we can do building in sandbox have competitions for who can build the best thing, TTT, deathrun, murder, guess who, idc. any gamemode anyone throws out we can try.

Last I checked we had a couple of them.

1289603434_Addaheading.png.eadfebe80166124e1eaa8a5d7a6442df.png1941766073_Addaheading(1).png.2c1fac40b4dfe13ef401709e1570aa01.png

2 hours ago, IaMtOxIc said:

Like buildmaster from minecraft? idk sounds cool

yeah we can do something like that doesnt matter. just get a bunch of GFL members/staff and have a fun time. and for the best building throughout the whole thing will be rewarded VIP ill personally buy.

rip.png

4 minutes ago, BlakeS said:

yeah we can do something like that doesnt matter. just get a bunch of GFL members/staff and have a fun time. and for the best building throughout the whole thing will be rewarded VIP ill personally buy.

Sounds cool I would play

ezgif-1-cdc6b920817a.gif.0e71bfca2884c5c3e15241e8d1666143.gif

"Execute Order 66."

-Emperor Palpatine