annoying furry

SCP-035 Changes/Revamp

Do you think these proposed changes should be added?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think these proposed changes should be added?

• Yes
    • No
    • Some of them/With some modifications

I've discussed making changes to SCP-035 with a few Admins. Basically things that would be changed include:

- SCP-035 would appear as a D Class, allowing him to kill/be killed by SCPs

- 035's goal would be to escape at all costs rather than assisting the Class Ds.

- Rule changes that would go along with this: 035 can team with anybody (including SCPs) in order to escape. SCP-035 would be likely to betray somebody when it no longer benefits him to team with them.

- When killed, 035 will drop his mask. When a player (Any team but SCP) walks over it, they will put on the mask. The player will be able to resist the mask's influence (similar to the Jockey from l4d2), however if the player fails to do so, they will become 035

- 035 will no longer spawn with an AK47. To compensate for this, he will spawn with an SCP-500 and will be able to leave his containment during preparing (also so he can get ahead of 049 and 066).

- Special Ability would be to raise a tentacle from the ground and attack nearby people for 25 seconds (Cooldown 60 - 90 seconds)

These are just some ideas I had, this may or may not happen.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

A pill spawns in his room. If SCP's are able to kill him, he would die very quickly, with 682 and those more powerful ones. If he doesn't have a gun, he won't be able to truly defend himself against, let's say, camping guards down the tunnel. If he uses his ability, but then is attacked while it is cooling down, he is defensless. I like the mask idea, with it taking over, but maybe instead of an Ak, give him a pistol? Not as powerful, but he can still defend himself.

1 hour ago, Aquaticfilly0 said:

A pill spawns in his room. If SCP's are able to kill him, he would die very quickly, with 682 and those more powerful ones. If he doesn't have a gun, he won't be able to truly defend himself against, let's say, camping guards down the tunnel. If he uses his ability, but then is attacked while it is cooling down, he is defensless. I like the mask idea, with it taking over, but maybe instead of an Ak, give him a pistol? Not as powerful, but he can still defend himself.

That's why I proposed the special ability, although a pistol could work.

His ability would last for 25 seconds.

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

There is still a level 4 spawn in 035's chamber so if it spawns he can go to the lcz armory and get a pistol. 

I have a question: 

14 hours ago, Xy_ said:

- Rule changes that would go along with this: 035 can team with anybody (including SCPs) in order to escape. SCP-035 would be likely to betray somebody when it no longer benefits him to team with them.

Does he still have to team with D class and can not kill them?

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Who would control 035 after a player gets the mask, the original 035 or the player that gets transformed? I feel like people will just accept their fate and become 035 if they are the ones who get to play as him (just as it happens with 049 now).

17 minutes ago, Aquaticfilly0 said:

It's not a definite spawn. There are many times i never spawned with it.

Note I said IF. 

There could be a pistol spawn in the closet so the person would have to find it. 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

41 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

Does he still have to team with D class and can not kill them?

No, he can kill them.

22 minutes ago, Oqwert said:

Who would control 035 after a player gets the mask, the original 035 or the player that gets transformed? I feel like people will just accept their fate and become 035 if they are the ones who get to play as him (just as it happens with 049 now).

I would like it to be the original 035 (Unless he's disconnected from the server, in which case, the player who is picking up the mask will become the 035)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Also If 035 is considered d class and by some miracle a level 4 does spawn in his containment couldnt he just go to Entrance zone and grab ak or go to mtf room and use his special ability before the game or sometime during the start of the game and kill all of the mtf?