Nap14hockey

If you were to die...

2 Questions:

1. If you were to lose your life right now, what would people say about you.

2. At the end of your life, what would you like/expect people to say about you.

For me:

1. Depends on who you asked.  If you asked people who know me for who I actually am, they'd probably say I was really caring, honest, etc.  I just get protective over those things I care about.  Others may say I'm a giant prick, and they'd be right at times.

2. I'd expect about the same, just more people thinking about me in a positive way

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

Some people would care, some wouldn't. I know I have friends and family that care about me, but there others that don't like me that much. Those that care and like/love me, would probably say that I was caring, nice, and cheerful. Those that don't like me would probably say I'm arrogant, cold or mean, and manipulative.

Nothing, honestly. I'd expect people to think about me more on the negative parts rather than the positive ones. It all depends of how I've been "while alive". :P 

original.gif

Achievements

Weird how I already asked myself this question before (back in my  depression era). I think people would say mostly positive things. I know I make a difference in people lifes and if I were to die, it would affect them. Not just friends I know in real life, also people I’v met online as well. But I’ll never know because i’m still living.

That I was a friendly chill type of guy, nothing really to negative. Expect them to say that i’m a road rager a lot because of stupid driving but other than that, nothing really negative..

Server Manager of Squad.

be2e3ce9254c6a1d33fee472ec4323a3.png

1. If you were to lose your life right now, what would people say about you?

I think most people I've met would say that I was friendly and empathetic, but also that I had many problems and had a lot to improve personality wise. That last part may just be my lack of confidence though.

2. At the end of your life, what would you like/expect people to say about you?

I hope to be remembered as a positive and happy person. I expect to be remembered as a normal dude who liked music and computers.

Punful.png

Mario.jpg.c67022abf2702d2734ae387d615859b2.jpg

Riggs.png.81714f29991558a488ec4ae1bd0897ba.png

My answer to both is "Man!  That guy had an awesome life."

You know you've got an interesting one if it's difficult to convince some of your friends and family, that you really are not a secret agent.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152