miike475

Scp-005 Skeleton Key

Posted  Edited by miike475 - Edit Reason: spawn change/ uniqueness

Scp 005 is a key that can open any lock, mechanicaI or digital. I think we should add this into Breach, and you might be thinking “The Omni keycard/level 5 keycard already does this.” I respond to this by saying: The only way to obtain a level 5 keycard in the normal game mode is to make it in scp-914, while only CI spawn with the Omni keycard. I think it should be obtainable from one of two ways: 1. Get it where 178's chamber used to be and up the keycard required to get in. 2. Astronomically small chance that you will get it from Scp-1162. A way to make this unique from the onni/level 5 keycard is the fact that it can open gate b even while you haven't done the legimate requirements to open gate b. This would also allow you to open gate a while the control room has settings that wouldn't allow it to be opened normally.

Edited by miike475
spawn change/ uniqueness

Idk wtf 1148 is unless you are talking about 1162. In that case, there's already a chance that you can get a level 5 or even an omni from 1162, they aren't only obtainable from 914. Therefore, I don't think we need it. There's only one door on site 19 and only 2 on site 12 (can't remember for the others) that require a level 5. I just don't think it's needed. 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

7 hours ago, Duc2000 said:

Idk wtf 1148 is unless you are talking about 1162.

I was talking about 1162, my mistake. 

I just thought it’d be a cool scp to add, because at the moment, they’re isn’t many human aiding scps, the only real human aiding scps being 999 and 500, and technically 035. 

+1 however i believe it should have multiple spawn locations , its easy to get to rush to 079's inner chamber every round ( RDC usually turns off within first minute of the game ) so perhaps add another spawn maybe in the forest, 049's chamber, basement area, rifle armory , 173's observation post , maybe the guard room in d class cells can finally be opened ( with lvl 4 keycard ) of course just lock the door controls to prevent lock-ins, and other random places like that 

Posted  Edited by Mr Z

As you can see below, there's a level 5 keycard that spawns inside 106's dimension occasionally. :P

Another reason for me to leap at 106 instead of just being a shortcut, thanks...

Also a Level 5 spawns on the roof of site-19 in on of the corners hidden by vents.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+1 We need more SCPs

Edited by Mr Z

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png