Teri

Special Round & Deathmatch Suggestions

Special rounds: I'm not good with naming these things so subject to change

Opposite Day: Been suggested before on discord but I figured I would make an official post.  Normal round except all MTF guards spawn as CI instead.

Major Malfunction:  Door Keycard requirements are randomized.  Doors that usually don't require keycards might, and vice versa.  Doors that normally require keycards may require different levels than usual.  Item spawns are randomized.  Player spawn points could possibly be randomized, but would probably be best on site 13 if used at all.

Malpractice: All SCP's spawn as 049.  However, instead of creating SCP 049-2, they create copies of other SCP's with reduced health pools (25%?)

Ultimate Showdown:  All players spawn as SCP's.  SCP friendly fire is enabled.  There can only be one.

And another suggestion, for the ghost DM.  Not a whole lot of people use it, it's fairly bland and doesn't offer any reward.  What if there were a chance of spawning as an SCP in the ghost DM?  I feel like this would spice things up a bit.

flat800x800075f_u3.jpg.3b2de3357bb7a5675102e5314eba0fd3.jpg                                                                                         

+1 to everything altho maybe for ultimate showdown it should only be 1 type of scp since some are less powerful than others.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

+1 Great idea, but i think the scps in "Ultimate Showdown" should be random, since most of the roles in this gamemode are random anyway, why change it for a special round?

33 minutes ago, miike475 said:

+1 Great idea, but i think the scps in "Ultimate Showdown" should be random, since most of the roles in this gamemode are random anyway, why change it for a special round?

This is how I would prefer it.  Yeah some SCPs are more powerful than others, but I think it would be fun to see who comes out on top.

8 minutes ago, Teri said:

This is how I would prefer it.  Yeah some SCPs are more powerful than others, but I think it would be fun to see who comes out on top.

if you are wondering who would come on top, probably 682.
for the same round, what about 049? will he convert other scps to 049-2 and can him and the 049-2s win together?

Achievements

:benthinking: 049 would probably have to be disabled for that round

Now that I think about it how will 173 work? Cause it would be unfair to have a 682 stare down a 173 and rush. Basically any scp would destroy 173 as they stare it down. 939 would destroy it. 035 would gun him down. 066 would trap it. 017 would just follow it around and stare it down until the ability is ready. 096 would shank it to death. 966 yeah well we know what 966 would do. 106 well the old man just traps everyone so you know. 457 would burn it to death. Also some attacks should be modified for this mode as 066 stands no chance against a 1 shot 682.

As I said previously, the role you get in a breach round is randomized, just luck. Also I see plenty of advantages 173 has, he can 1 shot any scp! All the scps have their disadvantages and advantages, so just accept it.

34 minutes ago, miike475 said:

As I said previously, the role you get in a breach round is randomized, just luck. Also I see plenty of advantages 173 has, he can 1 shot any scp! All the scps have their disadvantages and advantages, so just accept it.

SCPs don't blink, so 173 is just gonna die unless they blink on that round.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Mr Z

Ultimate Showdown

Y E S +1

Opposite Day

One Word. HELL. i really don't think this is a good idea.

Major Malfunction

Seems fun! +1

Malpractice

Sounds cool +1

Also I see plenty of advantages 173 has, he can 1 shot any scp! All the scps have their disadvantages and advantages, so just accept it.

True

SCPs don't blink, so 173 is just gonna die unless they blink on that round.

Make the SCPs blink for that round, or you have to be really fucking clever as 173 to blind them.

:benthinking: 049 would probably have to be disabled for that round

NAH. Makes it so some SCPs have to be clever about 049. and 682/939/035 have advantages over him. its a big game of Rock, Paper, SCPs.

Edited by Mr Z

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/6/2018 at 5:42 PM, Teri said:

Ultimate Showdown:  All players spawn as SCP's.  SCP friendly fire is enabled.  There can only be one.

Not possible

Adding the rest of em though

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png