Plaeb

Ban appeal.

Name: Pleb

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:1:223086001

Banned by: Console

Ban reason: Karma too low

Why you should be unbanned: well to begin with it started with Blueberry and Banna rdming they kept attempting rdm on me most rounds so each round I killed them before they could kill me once more as they're both cunts even when proven innocent they rdm me even when not proven inno they rdm me so I decided to kill them before they could kill me back so a few games after all that Movie shoots one of the diamond blocks to get rid of it implying that he is a T So I Say I'm going to kill him I kill him hes innocent blueberry comes behind me tries to kill me fails gets killed then they call a kos on me so Then I Defend myself and killed 4 people in the process might of been 3 and thats why I should be unbanned as physically its not my fault if the staff aren't on to deal with the players rdming I defended myself and got banned for it him nor blueberry would stop rdming me and started a kos on me each round even without me doing anything so like I said I just killed them each round before they could kill me considering each round I played while I was on they either rdmd me or called a kos what was false so in my perspective they should be banned not me them.

•