WeebonizedAutism

[US Server] Getting Kicked for "Too many perfect strafes"

Posted  Edited by WeebonizedAutism

Got kicked mid-run today right before I completed the map on a PB run, for "Too many perfect strafes"...

My sync rate isn't even that great usually it's sub 90, yet I still somehow managed to get kicked? I'd very much appreciate it if you guys could tweak down the autostrafe anti-cheat so that it doesn't kick legit players such as myself!

Also check out my admin / op application if you need someone to fix the plugins or manage the server since apparently you guys don't have a single staff member for it 8)

Kick message:

ZmIMifq.jpg

Edited by WeebonizedAutism

Achievements

What style did you play on? Did it happen short after a surf or was there any other unusual event that happened shortly before you got kicked?

Are they using jumps?  We've had this discussion before.  I remember a thread long ago about bhop "hacking" and banning people; I showed them the lines of code where arbitrary decisions were made, which is flawed.  It's not that the plugin is no good...  it draws attention to the few who suspiciously good bhops/strafes, but a lot of the plugin depends on arbitrary values we set as limits.

The thread would be in the server admin section, and I would imagine I used the word "stipulate" a lot in there if you wanted to search it.  People were really on board to use their ban hammer, and it was a culture I was aiming for us to stray away from although that didn't really work out too well for me (look where I'm at now, lol).

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Was on the default mode just normal auto-hop, I believe. 

It happened while I was going quite fast, I did hit some jump pads like a minute before it, but it didn't kick me while hitting jump pads... I was just ripping through a section right by the end and got kicked...

Achievements

23 hours ago, Joshy said:

Are they using jumps?  We've had this discussion before.  I remember a thread long ago about bhop "hacking" and banning people; I showed them the lines of code where arbitrary decisions were made, which is flawed.  It's not that the plugin is no good...  it draws attention to the few who suspiciously good bhops/strafes, but a lot of the plugin depends on arbitrary values we set as limits.

The thread would be in the server admin section, and I would imagine I used the word "stipulate" a lot in there if you wanted to search it.  People were really on board to use their ban hammer, and it was a culture I was aiming for us to stray away from although that didn't really work out too well for me (look where I'm at now, lol).

You're too good for us =(

Achievements

On 31.3.2018 at 7:33 PM, Joshy said:

I'm currently not using anticheat the we have used before (ORYX port by shavit).

It integrates well with the timer BUT as noticed, it still has bugs on csgo since the original plugin was made for css.

It's highest detection label (DEFINITE) automatically kicks players.

Another anticheat option would be the leaked BASH2 for shavit HOWEVER even though it is superior I've decided that we shouldn't use it since it is leaked and the maker normally charges money for it.

Sadly I'm away until next sunday but I will probably disable the anticheat while I'm away.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2018 at 2:48 PM, PaxPlay said:

I'm currently not using anticheat the we have used before (ORYX port by shavit).

It integrates well with the timer BUT as noticed, it still has bugs on csgo since the original plugin was made for css.

It's highest detection label (DEFINITE) automatically kicks players.

Another anticheat option would be the leaked BASH2 for shavit HOWEVER even though it is superior I've decided that we shouldn't use it since it is leaked and the maker normally charges money for it.

Sadly I'm away until next sunday but I will probably disable the anticheat while I'm away.

Just got kicked again by the anti cheat for too many perfect strafes...

Achievements