Mr.DarkSide

Accidentally massed

Posted  Edited by Mr.DarkSide - Edit Reason: Uncertain on exact number of people killed

Name:Mr.darkside

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60708743

Banned by: Tlar

Ban reason: Mass rdm...

Why you should be unbanned:

there was a slam in the middle of a group, I saw it, and in the process of calling it out miss clicked, killing three people(only three reported, might have killed more). I had no intention of doing this and, thusly, believe I should be unbanned.

Edited by Mr.DarkSide
Uncertain on exact number of people killed

Posted  Edited by Tlar

5ace79184debb_ScreenShot2018-04-11at4_41_47PM.thumb.png.cb2a7df8604b44e38d9e2e19dcfc2c53.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 4.41.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 4.41.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 4.48.22 PM.png

Screen_Shot_2018-04-11_at_5_08.13_PM.thumb.png.a396a4c9b8e5ac5952a2fb700bb89dde.png

Honestly, as admin, I've seen so many excuses for "misclicked bro & calm down bro it's just a game XD". I doubt that unless we've played with certain players long enough to know if they're honest or not or just a random person massing. 

And normally I might have some doubts about it being intentional and actually consider it to be  just an "accident" were it not for the fact of your constant mischievious like behaviour constantly saying "did i hear a KOS on _____" moments after the round starts or when it's obvious for the fact that nobody called a KOS on anybody and you either go for it or have people say "yeah I think I heard it too XD" and some moron or yourself, go for it. You've even told me you straight up like to RDM when your karma is high enough so you can RDM a few players every once in a while but not short enough in between for it to be considered consistent RDM. 

Furthermore, you even looked at the slam for a while. Like the gears around your head turning to do the nonsense, you do all the time in-game. If you were typing out slam to call it out or pressing X to communicate in voice chat it's just even less likely that you'd have pressure on your mouse, especially if you were calling it out via regular/type chat. 

So unless you can prove that you actually "misclicked" which I'm not sure how you can, I'll likely be denying this appeal, and would normally shorten it for a day or two because I've played with you for some time, but it's that mischievous like behavior that gets other players killed in-game that's most likely going to be the reason why I won't shorten and most definitely won't

Edited by Tlar

Posted  Edited by Mr.DarkSide - Edit Reason: My last parentheses got turned into an emoji. I'm actually triggered.

I get where your coming from, I do like to joke about how I rdm everyone (FYI I don't  really rdm that often(when i do legitimately  ask to be slayed(as i too don't enjoy being rdm'd and I only do the "did someone hear a kos on_" If me and that person are cool)))and, sadly, I can't prove I misclicked, so... see ya in a week I guess (I still luv u tho <3 (also unecessary parentheses chain :)))

Edited by Mr.DarkSide
My last parentheses got turned into an emoji. I'm actually triggered.