NIGHTTECH

more suggestions

Posted  Edited by NIGHTTECH

Was thinking about the afk problem with ntf / ci spawn, Suggest having a timer for all ntf/ci/scp who spawn at the 8 / 2 minute mark for 30s-1m , if the player remains afk (doesnt move) in the time period given, it will automactally slay the player and select a new player to become NTF/CI/scp , the process will continue until an active player becomes ntf/ci/scp , could also apply to scps and mtf commanders who spawn at the start of the round, if they remain afk for 30 seconds or so, the player is auto slain and another player is selected automatically to become scp. yes there is a auto spec feature but it does not replace afk scps, which would be nice. 

also another suggestion I was thinking about has to do with the H.I.D Cannon located in one of the towers at the surface, currently using it is virtually impossible, however perhaps an auto-targeting system could be made for it, the player would walk up to the console, and press e on it, the turrent would automataclly seek out the first SCP it can detect ( it will not fire at humans ) and the beam will fire , the only way scps would be able to dodge the auto-target cannon would be to take cover quickly, the cannon would have a 1-2 minute cooldown to prevent overuse ( something tells me this will be hard af to code so i doubt it will happen, but just throwing it out there) 

scp 035 should get more ammo in its gun, or be able to pick up ammo , also it would be cool for scp 035 to have a flashlight.

speaking of flashlights, why not give all scps flashlights, sometimes it gets dark. 

oh and 017 when in shadow mode doesnt take damage ( still ) probably because its hitbox is underground or something ( ive shot the shadow pool and it shows as taking 16 damage but its health does not go down ) just wanted to point it out, honestly it should either have an infinite shadow ability but its attacks have a 30 second cooldown or whatever it is right now ( it never expires, and tbh the shadow pool looks cooler than the black burnt skin it has ) with a decent hitbox or it should have a 10 second cooldown between shadow pool ability. 

I think thats all. *cough cough 106 is still op cough cough* 

EDIT: Addition 

Oh yeah people were thinking on the breach server right now, and it would be pretty cool to have dr.bright as an scp thats a researcher ( like 999 ) , COULD carry a gun with some ammo (doesnt really need it though), lvl 4 , and upon death it respawns once. (would spawn in the warhead room) the only reason i suggest this is that perhaps if dr.bright is added, the mtf commander can FINALLY be removed and we will no longer have all MTF rushing to surface and camping the exit, instead, mtf will be forced to find dr.bright in order to open the gates (lvl 4's spawned in the EZ zone should probably be removed if this is the case, or be VERY rare to find) ( and no, admins usually cannot do anything about surface camping, so this would be a nice way to fix a problem).

Edited by NIGHTTECH