DarkLight

Permanent ban appeal

Your In-Game Name: weiyuan394

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:108848503

Ban reason and Length: Harrasment - Constantly asking other players for unused forum account/email etc Bannned Permanently

Admin That Banned You: xSnowyAngel

Appeal Reason: I truly regretted my mistake of keep on asking people for a gfl forum account and also other many mistakes that I made such as bypassing my ban in discord using alt/VPN and also having impatience for my gag in the server and etc. But the reason for asking someone for a forum account because I did not know that I have to become member (which can only be available to people who signed in via steam in gfl) in order to view the posts in "Player Reports" section of gfl zombie escape forum until its too late that finally got be banned permanently in the server. However, when I try to view the posts in "Player Reports" even when using my owm gfl account linked to steam (member), I was still not able to view it, it would just take me to a page where it says i do not have permission to view it. As for why i wanted to view it, its because i want to see the prove of me blocking buttons in server since i got warning from snowy about blocking buttons. Sorry for posting about why i want to view the "Player Reports" by the way (I want to make it convenience so i do not have to make another post about it). As for the ban, I hope you admins/ server manager would give me another chance to join back to the server because gfl zombie escape is like literally the only server that is english-speaking, usually full anytime of the day which makes it fun and enjoyable for me and I also play there alot when I am free. Other zombie escape servers isn't really populated throughout most/ all days which would be boring to play in. Also, I promise i will wait out for my server gag and also discord ban and would not pester other people or admins on helping me on getting ungagged in server or unbanned in discord/server. Please let me prove it.

Denied.

Note for whoever that reads this: The warning i gave him was at least 3-4 months old. He did not get perm banned for "button blocking", he got perm banned for continuously harassing ZE players to give out their accounts info / emails etc