DarkLight

Perm ban appeal again

Your In-Game Name: weiyuan394

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:108848503

Ban reason and Length: Harrasment - Constantly asking other players for unused forum account/email etc Bannned Permanently

Admin That Banned You: @xSnowyAngel

Appeal Reason: I really want to join back GFL zombie escape because it has many players throughout the day which makes it fun. Because zombie escape is really boring without many players playing in it which is the case for other servers. Also, I understand that I shouldn't have harrassed other players for unused forum account but honestly speaking, I asked them for unused forum account because I want to use that account to become member and view the ''closed'' in ''Player Reports'' of the zombie escape forum anonymously, but I didn't knew that to become a member, signing in via steam account is required, otherwise I wouldn't have asked anyone for help on this case. I understand that I could have just asked any admins or server manager for permission to view it instead of trying to remain anonymous by asking others for unused forum account, so its really my fault that got be perm banned in the server. As for the reason why I want to view the posts in '' Player Reports '', its because I want to see how do people record me blocking buttons and also to prove that I really did blcok buttons, cause the current ban might not have been permanent if the '' blocking buttons '' of me is not counted in, so I take it as both '' blocking buttons '' and me asking others for new forum account to be counted together to result in my permanent ban because I wouldn't have asked others for forum account if I didn't want to view the posts in ''Player Reports'' so its kind of like overlapping. Lastly, if I am unbanned, I will not pester anyone for ungag anymore and will just wait till its time to make another appeal for the gag. Sincerely, I hope you guys unban me OR at least reduce it to not permanent  in the server because I really regretted what I did. (Note: I know that I got perm banned for harrasment of other players by asking them for forum accounts, not because of me blocking buttons, but like i mentioned above, these two mistakes are kind of related and responsible for my permanent ban cause one wouldn't have happened without the other). In case my ban got rejected, PLEASE tell me WHEN should I appeal my ban again. Sorry for the caps, its just to highlight important words. I apologize for causing any annoyance to anyone. Sorry for repeating this, but I really want to play in GFL zombie escape again.