JerryBomb

More competition in GFL/Brawlhalla?

Posted  Edited by JerryBomb

I think it'd be interesting if GFL had a more competitive side to it. I know we occasionally have competitive CSGO or Overwatch tournaments but they're not very often. Maybe we could go to games such as Brawlhalla for competitive teams within GFL

(Brawlhalla is a F2P 2D fighting game on steam, with many combos and legends to play with. It's super easy to invite friends to a 1v1 or 2v2 or a free for all with up to 4 people in one arena.)

Of course there are many other options, but I suggest this one, since it's free :)

Of course it'd be nice to increase the competitive matches we have in CSGO, maybe add 2 silver teams, and then 2 gold nova teams, and then anyone who is higher for their own teams. That way anyone with a certain skill can compete against others in their matches. 

https://dreamteam.gg is a great website to find other players to join your own personal team. However, we could use this to also advertise the GFL community, and start multiple GFL teams.

Thoughts?

Edited by JerryBomb

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

I play Brawlhalla mainly at school with friends during lunch but I like this idea and would probably play if we had Tournaments for it.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements