A story on how I found GFL

reeeeeeeee  

5 members have voted

1. 1. reeeee

• reeeeee
    • reeeee
    • no u
    • reeee

So I decided to make a story on how I found GFL. I am a really big fan of SCP breach so I went online and was searching for games like SCP secret laboratory because my computer couldn't handle the game. Then I came across a guy who was playing on a server that had an SCP breach game mode on gmod I thought "Well that's cool!". I searched online to see if my crappy 500$ all in one computer could handle it apparently it could. I bought the game and first thing I did was search up "gmod SCP server list". I found this weird roleplaying server but that wasn't all that fun because all you did was stand there and wait for an mtf to take you somewhere to "test".  So then I looked a bit more and on a website, I found a server called GFL. When I joined it I really didn't know much till some people helped me a bit. Mai story about how I found GFL :p.

10 minutes ago, 4ix said:

You bought an all in one for $500?

My dad did :/ like 3 years ago at Costco.

cul stry dud. I first joined back when breach first came on the workshop. I didn't play it for like 3 years and now I'm a community member.

"Obedience Breeds Discipline, Discipline Breeds Unity, Unity Breeds Power, Power is Life."- Umbrella's motto. "ALL HAIL UMBRELLA!"- Unoriginal's motto.

umbrella_corporation_by_camusaltamirano-d65xlj8.jpg

24 minutes ago, Unoriginal Umbrella said:

cul stry dud. I first joined back when breach first came on the workshop. I didn't play it for like 3 years and now I'm a community member.

Cool!