Party

Slight of hand/fast reaload

Slight of hand  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Slight of hand

• Yes
    • No

Posted  Edited by Party

i feel like a slight of hand upgrade on rpg would be very handy.  There is not much to say but it will make  your reload faster. @-SL <his idea but i didnt know there was a post

Edited by Party

"fast reload"?

I would say no, if you have been reading my past thread on smg and shotguns, you would know this will be a terrible idea, if fast reload is added in, those people barely need to reload their guns to slaughter others with smg/ shotguns.

I play on this server to get better and not getting rekt by some rng based slaughterfest.

PLACE HOLDER

1 hour ago, Mad_Father said:

"fast reload"?

I would say no, if you have been reading my past thread on smg and shotguns, you would know this will be a terrible idea, if fast reload is added in, those people barely need to reload their guns to slaughter others with smg/ shotguns.

I play on this server to get better and not getting rekt by some rng based slaughterfest.

That is true but wouldent it give a chance for people using assault rifles,pistols?

Posted  Edited by Mad_Father
37 minutes ago, -SL said:

Given that I was the one that mentioned this today, you should have quoted me.  Lame

so it was your idea?

@Party, stop stealing other people's idea, this is not reddit

go to css rpg surf and experience the fast reload first.

Edited by Mad_Father

PLACE HOLDER

45 minutes ago, -SL said:

Given that I was the one that mentioned this today, you should have quoted me.  Lame

i didnt know if you said it or chase ill quote u doe

47 minutes ago, -SL said:

i know YO SL WANT A KONDITE BAR. they fix all problems

i would say no too this upgrade is to op i think think about it a p90 or a bison on rpg with max clip is kinda op with a bit of aim and now even faster reload too no thats to much i think 

and like always sry 4 my english :D