JGuary55

tournaments

Posted  Edited by JGuary551

I was thinking could we add a game that everyone plays that's tournaments base like our own GFL tournaments for that game. like PUBG for example we could have our own tournament and what ever team wins (or single player) gets like a badge that says they won on the forums or something the game has to have custom games in order for us to have tournaments it could just be random games every Saturday until we run out of games. in the comments can you +1 or -1 this idea. I was really just thinking this to get the community involved in GFL games and really get competitive with everyone. If you guys know any games that we could play also leave in the comments

Edited by JGuary551

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

Posted  Edited by ChefA

+1 GFL tournament of solo and squad PUBG would be fun. With new BRs coming out soon we do some fun events. Inner community matches of Rainbow Six Siege or some other team shooter game could be fun too.

Edited by ChefA

I'm pretty sure they already exist but I'm givin a +1 on playing different games, it would be a fun way to get the community together, not to mention we aren't always gonna have a jailbreak tournament so it's a nice way to change it up.