XTC

Game balance/ideas ( this is multiple suggestions)

8 hours ago, Mr Z said:
10 hours ago, XTC said:

this is i don't have much of a problem with him being able to see people when they say 2521 but his slow down is bull shit because if you so much as get near him you die with almost no hope of escaping him which makes it annoying to deal with and an overall painful experience and this is true with all the people i have talked to so to then balance him back out as he would be bad i decided to give him a speed up health and a teleport ability just to make it a bit better for him but all i care about is the slowdown getting removed 

Its that terror i wanted when i suggested it, when you see him your heart fucking dies and you try to either run or fight.

its a fine idea but all the people i talked to say that is no way to escape making it painful so at least 

8 hours ago, Mr Z said:
10 hours ago, XTC said:

the main point of this is to stop the spam of it while giving it a purpose 

There is a rule against spam

admins aren't on a lot of the time

8 hours ago, Mr Z said:
10 hours ago, XTC said:

i think that most new players cant which is true (i still have problems with it TBH) but this would make it so new players don't get killed with no hope of escape while giving veterans less time to snap necks  this would go along with movent speed and health allowing them to not get put into a corner and shot at

>Watches a player playing 173 whilst they have 2 months on the server

>Misses one person jumping around while blinded

>Get their ass crowbared, literally.

yah i see this happen way to often and tbh it makes me kinda cringe so kinda want that to stop

8 hours ago, Mr Z said:
10 hours ago, XTC said:

this was once more to help new players

New players can learn the hard way, i did...

so did i but i feal like sometimes it makes new players leave early 

8 hours ago, Mr Z said:
10 hours ago, XTC said:

ok so this was mostly to make it so he cant rip people to shreds the point was to keep the overall DPS the same while lowering his swing speed to make it more hard to hit overall because lets say he swings 5 times a second giving a 165 DPS then if you put his swings at 34  it would make his swing speed 4.853 hits per second (but after thinking this over it should be lowered overall to) the waiting for the sword would still happen its just he can pick it up to meaning if he tosses it at an MTF he is chasing he can pick it up or wait for it and the wait time would not change

DOES NOT COMPUTE, CAN'T UNDERSTAND, ENGLISH NOT DETECTED, ERROR, ERROR, ERRROOOORRRRR.......

sorry i kinda suck at explaining things

8 hours ago, Mr Z said:
10 hours ago, XTC said:

i don't like strict buffs that's why (its just a thing with me)

Strict Buffs? you mean

1. Buffs that are really overpowered as in his teleportation, because just wait till you teleport in the middle of the entire MTF/NTF

or

2. Buffs that have alot of rules and downfalls.

1 mostly (which i have trust me) its painfull 

3 hours ago, XTC said:

so did i but i feal like sometimes it makes new players leave early 

Yeaaa, i hate players that do that.

3 hours ago, XTC said:

sorry i kinda suck at explaining things

It's ok i kinda understand

3 hours ago, XTC said:

admins aren't on a lot of the time

Ik it sucks we used to have at least 1 on at a time from what i could remember, i know some admins moved onto other servers and other games.

3 hours ago, XTC said:

its a fine idea but all the people i talked to say that is no way to escape making it painful so at least 

My idea around it was to give people more of the incentive to work in groups/teams to stop that from happening,

but you know most players

[Stupid MTF #60817]: HEY GUYZ RUSH D LOL I'M GONNA GO OFF ON MY OWN AND GET MYSELF KILLED

3 hours ago, XTC said:

1 mostly (which i have trust me) its painfull 

My first time playing 1471, i couldn't find anyone to kill, NTF just spawned, i teleported, SURFACE 3 NTF 5 MTF, dead in seconds.

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

16 hours ago, Mr Z said:

New sword model? but the model right now looks really nice and not some crappy high res sword

TBH in the article for 076 it says 076-2 pulls black blades out of thin air, I think of what his sword should look like as just a long black blade with no hilt/features resembling a sword, which is not what we have. Our model is okay, though. Just okay. Not good. Okay.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

11 hours ago, Mr Z said:
15 hours ago, XTC said:

My idea around it was to give people more of the incentive to work in groups/teams to stop that from happening,

but you know most players

[Stupid MTF #60817]: HEY GUYZ RUSH D LOL I'M GONNA GO OFF ON MY OWN AND GET MYSELF KILLED

I feal like turning the corner into him is unfair though because you didn't rush but still died and also the mtf bit happens in eavry round

3 hours ago, XTC said:

also the mtf bit happens in eavry round

ik its sad

3 hours ago, XTC said:

I feal like turning the corner into him is unfair though because you didn't rush but still died

true...

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png