johnanthonyd78

johnanthonyd78 ban appeal

Name: johnanthonyd78

Steam ID:  xxstanelysteamerxx

Banned by: Wigglesworth 

Ban reason: Targeting

Why you should be unbanned: Falsely accused of harassing players threw reports, and I targeted a player for rdming my friends (Yes, Targeting is still a bad thing to, but when someone makes an enjoyable time for my friends, I'm going to obviously do something about it, and if there's anyone that should have a 2 week ban, its the person who didn't get slain or banned for cussing at my friend threw reports and rdm.) 

•  

Metallic Rdmed my friends after he was on for like a half hour, and also, I never said anything about me ghosting, and I never did. I agree that you should keep my ban, but please lower the ban time, because all the other ttt servers are garbage, and GFL's TTT server actually has mostly nice people on there with actual staff that are always on

Thank you for your time Wiggles, and please PM me tomorrow morning 

just admitted to ghosting. Literally killed a dude because he killed your friend? 

Wow 

Imagine coming to appeal one ban, only to admit to doing another bannable thing. Get Oofed.

Guest SkydivingSquid

Play by the rules. We've all been there. Go crazy on some other servers then come back to this one and play by the rules. Have a good time and make friends.