box box

Insanely Strange Sights in Breach

This might be a joke post. Don't do anything I say in these posts.

by box box

If you came here to see my magnificent discussion on Breach, you clicked right. Just wanted to remind you, cause your mouse might be broken. And to be honest mice taste kinda good.

By the way I'm back, after my 4 month pauses, they are normally spent thinking on the best guide ideas and how to play Breach in its entirety for you guys! Yeah, you! 

So to start it off, I'm sure, like me you've seen the magical 106 turn to the size of a tesla gate and nuke the server, or the story of the 682 that somehow literally made the turret at Gate A vanish.  ( I've heard that one already) Or that one where the 939 somehow got to the MTF room during setup time and nuked a quarter of the entire server ( the MTF ) with the watermelon in its containment chamber. 

You see, in Breach you can see some weird things, and this post is to talk about them. Let me hear what strange things you players have come across and its storys.

guides and informational posts will come later today don't worry there will be more ( 9/7/2018 )