sweet

Move the server back the US

On 10/26/2018 at 4:05 PM, TrapWHore said:

man you american's are such pussies. we european players played for centuries on your server when it was in chicago. as a german i've always had 170+ ping. you'll get used to it.

you'll figure out the timing to toss your guns to pick up items before anybody else.

you'll figure out what reach the zombies have with increased ping.

you'll figure out how much of a selfish gay person you've been for bitching about the server move.

play an mmorpg with 170 ping and you'll know what it means to be at a disadvantage. you'll notice how little it affects a game like css.

I get what your saying but nobody is acting like an increase in ping like that will make it impossible to play for us Americans. We were complaining about how abrupt it was and the motives behind it. If you read what me or warped posted you would see we focused on how us being in the uk negatively affected our reputation with other ze communities like unloze. It pissed jenz and many others off in unloze especially since nobody knew of the decision till it was made. While the ping issue was one point of our argument none of us acted like that was why we were pissed about the server move. ( even though it contributed)

Posted  Edited by TrapWHore

woah i don't know why i was being so rude

but yeah, ze as a gamemode has very predictable gameplay and your playstyle with high ping is adjustable

sorry about thinking it was the only reason for the complaints aswell

Edited by TrapWHore