-SL

Shout out to the OG's of the server

Would love it if some people that used to play would come back.  Like sleezoid for instance, he probably doesn't miss me.  The server has turned into SMG mayhem lately.

Hm, to be honest, I also would love the old guys to come back but the recent changes made to the server (mainly bi-yearly reset) killed the old population but it makes sense to have bi-yearly reset because it won't be fair to the newer players.

But at the same time, I feel nostalgia when the new regulars started to do what the old regulars do, just can't be helped.

We all have to move on some point, for the better or for the worse. 

PLACE HOLDER

It's still not too fair to the newer players.  I get the intentions but it doesn't take more than a couple weeks to get to an OP lvl.  Crap a guy this evening sat in secret and it was his first time on the server I guess since the reset, left and I believe he was already at 225 HP (can't say for sure).  Point is you level up pretty fast now, which I enjoy but it kind of defeats the purpose for the people tha tplay the server too much, like me.

To be honest, it doesn't really matter for me, since I use this server as a warm up for competitive match making with other players within the server from time to time.

With the enemies having more hp, it means I have to head-shot them more frequently, I called this challenge. But for some, who just want to kill without skills, will just run around slaughtering others with the worst weapon in game without proper aim, I can tell those guys are terrible at the game because skilled players do not do that. 

I must agree that leveling up is quite fast now, but I still cannot max out medic yet even though I already reach lv1000+, so I guess the statements canceled out themselves.

So I am pretty even with the whole server situation at this moment, I will like to see  how this is going to play out.

PLACE HOLDER

BTW medic max lvl is 15, which costs 295 credits.  I now only have icestab/firepistol/frost pistol.  I don't even know what leveling up firepistol does tho, as I've gotten that pretty high before and didn't see any difference in terms of the length of them being burned, maybe more damage?  But ya calling out panda/party you guys use SMGs like they are going out of style, which they have been and shoudl remain.

Posted  Edited by TheDragonReborn - Edit Reason: CYKA RUSH B NO STOP

I came back and I dont hear people extolling my praises!

The person I miss would have to be BuzzardBait AKA Koala (The guy who only used a Mag 7). You want someone to camp your spawn and be an asshole about it there was no one better to do it.

But seriously the server isnt that bad it hasnt turned into PRG or (god help us) SG surf rpg cancerfests.

Edited by TheDragonReborn
CYKA RUSH B NO STOP

Ill come play sometimes, I haven't had as much video game time lately. 

Also I manage the 1v1 arena server so I often find myself working on that. 

Ill be back someday SL, don't worry.

I have hopped on some lately, I still with no levels get kills but it is smg hell. I honestly am not a fan of the fire rate nerf. It makes me not want to use the scout over the awp anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

take note of the p90 and tec-9 your holding. 

that's not my playstyle. I like gameplay that focuses on skill and precision instead of rng. unfortunately that's what the server has become. I will play on there still, i'm just unable to be as active as i once was.

Posted  Edited by -SL - Edit Reason: grammar

I get your point, but just to clarify I had random weapons on at that moment, which I am starting to use that feature less as SMG seems to dominate it.

Edited by -SL
grammar

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2016 at 0:38 AM, TheDragonReborn said:

I came back and I dont hear people extolling my praises!

The person I miss would have to be BuzzardBait AKA Koala (The guy who only used a Mag 7). You want someone to camp your spawn and be an asshole about it there was no one better to do it.

But seriously the server isnt that bad it hasnt turned into PRG or (god help us) SG surf rpg cancerfests.

I never left though.

Posted  Edited by -SL

he is basically a mirror of buzzardbait as well ;)

edit: actually did not know buzzy was buzzardbait.  dragon you follow in buzzys old footsteps, the new buzzy is ok.

Edited by -SL