Hunting4r2d2

MTF Tau-5 "Samsara"

With all of the features coming in the second site-13 update, I think it is relatively safe to say that we have a fulfilling SCP-1730 experience. However, there is still one more piece that we can add to this model, and it is the one Duc2000 has been waiting for:

MTF Tau-5 "Samsara"

Description:

"Immortal cyborg clones created from the flesh of a dead god, Tau-5 utilizes esoteric and experimental Foundation weaponry to investigate and contain thaumaturgic, magical, and psionic threats."

Stats:

-Has an incredibly scarce chance of spawning as a type of reinforcement during the 8:00 or 2:00-minute marker

-Can spawn on any map but appears more often on SCP-1730

-Consist of 3 MTF Tau-5s

-Relationship: same as standard NTF

-Equipment: stun-stick, radio, lvl 4 keycard, incendiary rifles

-Have 125 hp

-Have a slightly faster movement speed than the standard human

Model Without Armor:

The cyborg esq model found in the base game (it is labeled as "stripped")

Model for Armor:

(https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1231541239&searchtext=SCP)

Incendiary Rifles

- In SCP-1730, Samsara commonly loaded their rifles with incendiary rounds

-Functions like any other rifle, but whenever the bullets impact a wall or player they burst into flames

-Have a tiny amount of splash damage radius that will ignite players

Tau-5 Armor

-Functions as a flameproof vest and hazmat suit combined

Future Ideas

Anyone who has read some of the tales featuring Tau-5 knows that they primarily function as a multi-purpose unit with constantly changing equipment. So I figured later own down the line that the equipment they spawn with could change based on the current map (i.e., this will be the 1730 variant). This is all I am going to suggest for now, but I figured this would be a nice to make them genuinely standout. It would serve as a way for others to suggest their versions of Samsara.

-1 because when I suggested it xy denied it for no reason, so -1ing for no reason. 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

+1

They should spawn once a MTF unit is inside or something like that but that makes it so they have 2:00 to do stuff and its SCP-1730 so they won't get shit done, unless they can spawn somehow sooner.

Also as a joke i believe they should have a Power Ranger Armor Skin in the pointshop or as a random chance.

"Z-9 Hollis: Oh boy. The goddamn Power Rangers. They told me about you. (Pauses to survey the team) You look like you’ve been hit by a train."

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png