rapperdan

Max tag limit would be nice

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

Do I really need to say anymore?

make a restriction of max tags value set to 8.

thanks

@box box just know I am not mad at you or upset with you if anything I am upset that this was a possibility or something for so long now, you did a good thing you found something that was broken not only that but you posted it in https://gflclan.com/forums/forum/104-off-topic-random-questions/ avoiding many actual possible issues unless a mod moved it for you anyways thanks for the find you contributed to finding something that should be fixed anyways thanks for the work.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

Posted  Edited by rapperdan
2 minutes ago, Xy_ said:

Meh, not really needed. If boxbox wants to take time out of his day to be a downie that's his choice ;)

Unless there's any technical issues with having this many tags, it should be fine (and if there are, it needs to be reported upstream)

Calling people downies now? that's fucked up bro.

box box is a perfectly sane person and works 100x harder on everything then anyone else and that's just not cool bro just because he ties his shoe laces with his toes down not make him any lesser then us.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

Just now, Xy_ said:

Lol shut the fuck up, if you're going to use the word "retard," then you can't bitch at my use of the word downie.

Weird retard, however acceptable.

Achievements