Big Chungus

Big Chungus, Ban Appeal, Minecraft TTT

Name: Big Chungus

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:62866243

Banned by: Wiggles Worth

Ban reason: RDM with friend.My friend Occasionally pimpin' had rdmed someone (he doesnt really understand the game) and then got a slay, you know fair enough you rdmed you get a slay. Then it got bumped up for rdm with friend because I was there so he got banned for rdm with friend and so did I, The admin didnt even speak to me directly. I play on this server a lot so its very rarely that I ever kill someone for a bad reason.

Why you should be unbanned:

My friend Occasionally pimpin' had rdmed someone (he doesnt really understand the game) and then got a slay, you know fair enough you rdmed you get a slay. Then it got bumped up for rdm with friend because I was there so he got banned for rdm with friend and so did I, The admin didnt even speak to me directly. I play on this server a lot so its very rarely that I ever kill someone for a bad reason. I'm sorry if I did something wrong. I hope we can get this worked out.

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:62866243

You rdmed a guy with the reason "I was gonna make fireworks but I guess you done goofed, huh?" and injured another in the process of rdming him.

Your friend Occasionally Pimpin rdmed another with the reasoning "thought you were the traitor" 

During all of this, you both were attempting to tbait, injure and shoot anything and anyone you could before you were killed for rdming.

This is called Mass With Friends - where people intentionally mass together in an effort to troll.

I have a low tolerance for griefing/trolling and will deny this appeal. Use this week to grow and learn from your mistakes.

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

• Guest locked this topic