Anchor Arms

Appeal for Ban on TTT 24/7 Minecraft

Not Sure of the Ban Time

Att Mass 

Motorsteak

I killed off of sus in overtime, which I can understand getting a slay for, because I had seen others do it in the server, but I am not sure why I was banned for attempted mass when I just killed one person.

Guest SkydivingSquid
Posted  Edited by SkydivingSquid

I am tagging @motorsteak in this since he is the one who banned you .

Att. mass is when you RDM (typically kill) at least two players and damage a third (with intent to kill) before you are killed. This ban is for 10080 minutes (1 week). 

Edited by SkydivingSquid

you were running around shooting randomly at people. There were people following you around shooting the people you were shooting finishing them off "because if  a detective is shooting they must be right".

your rdm against me

20190103145907_1.thumb.jpg.37dec6e7158063cd9fb7b82772e6844f.jpg

your rdm against stewbacon which you claim to have dna on (but i couldn't find that anywhere in logs)

20190103145910_1.thumb.jpg.7a6c5bd3ede173b682c3040535108ff9.jpg

this is where you were running around shooting at people randomly despite them being proven and getting others to finish them off.

20190103150042_1.thumb.jpg.7b4aea899c07fafd815553b02391e403.jpg

you may have been forgiven for stewbacon but he had said in admin chat that he didn't mean to hit forgive.

missclick is not a viable excuse for rdm

that tells you who killed them, not who the t is

Posted  Edited by Anchor Arms

I had adequate evidence to kill stew due to the evidence, as far as nugget, I accidently shot him, he shot back at me, I shot one more time, he stopped shooting me and went on our seperate ways. He could see I was a detective, so he had no reason to shoot me back as much as he did, which is why I shot him again.

Edited by Anchor Arms

let me tell you what you just said says to me.

3 minutes ago, Anchor Arms said:

I accidently shot him, he shot back at me, I shot one more time, he stopped shooting me and went on our seperate ways. He could see I was a detective, so he had no reason to shoot me back as much as he did, which is why I shot him again.

"i shot him but he shouldn't have shot back because i was a detective"

this tells me you were just running around shooting at everyone you think you could get away with shooting

appeal DENIED

• Guest locked this topic