TheZodiac

TheZodiac's ban appeal

Name: 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:238349130

Banned by: TheClassyBandit

Ban reason: Mass RDM and Leave (3rd offense)

Why you should be unbanned: If you look at my Steam id, you will find me banned on numerous servers. I don't even remember me being on this server, but my id says I was banned. I just wanted to say, I'm sorry for whatever I did. I don't have many servers of TTT to play on nowadays, and with tons of people on this server, I just want to experience a normal game of TTT again. Please, unban me. I don't expect myself to be unbanned, but I just hope you will understand. I've never really done one of these ban appeals.

Considering the person who banned you isn't Admin anymore, I'll go ahead and tag @MilkMan to deal with this. I do have one comment though.

How do you not remember coming on at 3 different times to mass RDM? That seems a bit suspicious, as well as the reason of why you should be unbanned is a bit dry and doesn't really give a reason to unban you, just more of a reason to keep you banned "I've been banned on many servers of TTT". Anyways, this decision falls under the Server Manager now.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

My reason to be unbanned is mainly because I don't have too many servers to play on nowadays. I don't actually remember me RDMing mainly because I only joined a couple times, and then perma banned.