Taquitos

Got banned

Posted  Edited by Taquitos

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:89747920

My display name in game is Taco I rdm'ed this guy named Bush but he kept false kos'ing me so I did it out of anger but im sorry I wont do it again, I think Bush needs to be looked at too because he false kos's me every few rounds to get a luagh out of it, so I rdm'ed him but I won't do it again  I love playing on this server

Edited by Taquitos

You were banned by @Tlar, please wait for his response. I should note that you mass rdmed 3 times to get this permanent ban, not just 1 rage rdm.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

There is an actual format to ban appeals I suggest you edit that into this. But I was the one that banned you so I'll do this. 

You RDM'd 2 players and didn't care and shotgunned another for 50 HP which is attempted mass RDM. You have two previous 1 week bans on your record for mass RDM. 

It hardly seems like you actually like this server otherwise you wouldn't have done this. 

However, since the previous 2 bans were well over a year ago I might lower your current ban down to somewhere between a month to at least a week but I'll have to brush up on the rules regarding that. Attached below should be the evidence. 

Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 3.50.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 3.49.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 3.49.54 PM.png