Mouyong

GOT BANNED FOR NOT HACKING OR BHOPING HAX

Your In-Game Name: Toga Himiko

Your Steam ID: [U:1:251175036]

Ban reason and Length: Duplicate account/ 2 w k

Admin That Banned You: Console

Appeal Reason:

I dont have other account, i only use one account and that is my main Toga Himiko, i didnt use any scripting or Bhopping bind scripts or any Haxs, i play fair and i learn how to bhop because of the ze please unban me i didnt do any scripting (bcz i sux at it) 

Posted  Edited by Loco

image.thumb.png.abf60f27fde70caab45f0c9534f18d68.png 

@Chewie2k banned Mouyong's alleged friend(?) (Jooe) for bhop hacking

There are two issues which your doesn't make senses to us at this moment. Please explain this to us

1. If you were in the Internet Cafe and sitting in a different computer, as you stated in discord, IP of the fourth section must be different; however, in this case, both IP has the exact same address.
  2.  By looking at the Sourceban timestamp, you had enough time (8 mins difference) to switch account and trying to join the server.

Edited by Loco

1.  By looking at the Sourceban timestamp, you had enough time (12 mins difference) to switch account and trying to join the server.

A. Well i dont have any account i have only one account the other acct i give it away since im not using it much and i dont have any authority using joe account, i dont hold that kind of account maybe it some local gamer got banned and we just had a coincidence that we have a same ip and same place .-. i was suppose playing gflze since im done playing with other game, im in gfl ze since that is the only server i know where i can chill and have some fun.

Posted  Edited by xSnowyAngel

Here's the thing that is reaaaally suspicious as Loco pointed out. As soon as JooE account gets banned, 8 minutes later, you try to join the server.

Edited by xSnowyAngel

Posted  Edited by donchill

here are the jumpstats of jooe

Flagged: 0 Perf: 80.1% Avg: 1.1 / 237.8 JooE (주이)<1157><STEAM_1:0:166926155><> Map: ze_defense3002 || Last: 1 2 3 2 1 3 4 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 3 1

->banned by admin

after this account got banned somone just logged in 8 minutes later with a different account ("toga himiko") on the computer with the same IP adress. that is why this account then got automatically banned by console "ban evading".

Edited by donchill

15 hours ago, donchill said:

after this account got banned somone just logged in 8 minutes later with a different account ("toga himiko") on the computer with the same IP adress. that is why this account then got automatically banned by console "ban evading".

Well Toga Himiko is my main but i dont handle account called Joe, I was suppose to play ZE since my friend was playing tho so i told him ill catch up later when im done with the game currently im playing 

• 2 weeks later...