dont care, fuck off

Petition to reallocate silences/bans on people

Posted  Edited by hotEvercLear

trump asked for it....

I'm serious about the money thing. if they keep mic spamming, ban them again and up the fine. eventually we will be able to buy an even better sever if they dont stop because they will keep paying more and more. we have like 1000 admins now (and 3 or 4 sometimes play in the server too) so it's not like they can go on a killing spree or autism!!! if you unmute, they jump on, they mic spam again, remute.. that took like 5 min for $50... or 75... or 100... 

it still acts as a deterrent, and probably even more of one now, because it actually costs them something, money! I think it's more severe tbh. 

this is no different than basically every community (country/town/city/etc...) in the world with fines and tickets for breaking the laws so it's not like this is a new/untested idea. 

Edited by hotEvercLear

Well since this topic is still getting discussed for some reason I’ll suggest this. It has been multiple years since these guys’ punishments. They at least deserve a chance on the server to prove they have changed. I feel like someone like kakarot after all this time and effort would understand and appreciate an unmute enough to not do the same things again. If they show they haven’t changed, just mute them again. 

1 hour ago, Elemental said:

Well since this topic is still getting discussed for some reason I’ll suggest this. It has been multiple years since these guys’ punishments. They at least deserve a chance on the server to prove they have changed. I feel like someone like kakarot after all this time and effort would understand and appreciate an unmute enough to not do the same things again. If they show they haven’t changed, just mute them again. 

i agree with this. i don't know if kakarot already got a lot of warning about perma-mute in the past, i just joined around december 2016 and wasn't paying attention to the community at that time. there're also a lot of people already asking some admin to lift his perma mute. but if the admin team is unsure about this, I suggest to lift his punishment but with several conditions like apologize to the admin team, recommend him using the mic only to lead the team and try not to scream even if the team is bad, etc. i don't think he is a bad person, he just can't control himself.

93896602_p0.jpg

Posted  Edited by hotEvercLear

I believe "if the legends are true" he had multiple multiple multiple mutes and then warnings about a perma mute, then in defiance right in the face of the Sr. Admins warning him he went on a mic spam yelling nword over and over again.... 

again, this is just hearsay from discord, but that is was I was told the other day and have been told in the past.

Edited by hotEvercLear

Posted  Edited by Vauff
7 hours ago, Elemental said:

I see where you're coming from with this, but I just had to gag kakarot 2 days ago for spamming the n word in chat after the server didn't extend fapescape ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Doesn't seem very changed to me.

Edited by Vauff

• 2 weeks later...