Unban Appeal for Ghosting

Name : Kinikiz

SteamID/Profile : steamcommunity.com/id/kinikiz

Banned By : 

Lunar Blade

Reason :

Ghosting

Why Should i be unbanned :

Because i wasn't ghosting, tell me which part u see i'm ghosting,i got banned on the rooftop map after i killed a T, which that T was shooting at someone and spontaneously kill him and you banned me because i'm ghosting with fittochan?, is that mean if we are playing TTT in the same server with our friends in our friendlist = Ghosting? please don't randomly banned without enough evidence. TQ

I have a short, 30 second video that shows why in the end I banned you and Fittochan for ghosting, and I'll go ahead and explain what the video shows.

First we're looking at the logs. You killed a Traitor name Chenis. He only had one entry in the logs that nobody had mentioned or seen, so you RDM'd a Traitor. Next, the deathscene of the RDM. You are sitting on the roof of the tower, with your friend Fittochan a Traitor, sitting in the top floor sniping out. You both sat like that the whole round.
You're clearly communicating outside the game, as you had no in game knowledge that Chenis was a Traitor. And with Fittochan sniping from right below you, if it were anyone else your reaction would have been to go inside and kill them. Not ignore the Traitor sniping below you. 
Ghosting is communicating in game information with friends, and using it to put yourself at an unfair advantage. With the above info and the video below, it's safe to assume Fittochan told you he was a T, and who the others were. So you were letting him snipe innocents while you attempted to take out Traitors. 

i got whole bunch of errors on that map before, if u watched from the first round i was staying there and i didn't see fittochan, u watch after i killedchenis and thensi coming up to me and i jumping over from that roof i don't see fittochan even an inch just watch it from the 1st round please :)

You're friend was sniping the entire time. You'd have heard the shots. The only reason you didn't see him is that you never followed the sound. And if you argue you didn't hear his shots, you had been responding to voice chat and speaking yourself earlier on. You had sound, heard him shooting, did nothing. And if your excuse for killing Chenis is just that he was coming up to you, that's still RDM. Earlier in the round, there were other people up by that tower you didn't shoot. Out of all the people to shoot near that tower, the fact that it was a Traitor is more then just a coincidence. 

I don't have any videos of the previous rounds, but the map before you were being cautious due to another player calling you out on your ghosting. However I watched you tracking a T that killed your friend on one round. Jeremy killed Fitto, and every time you saw him you kept him in your sights. Being cautious is one thing, but you were overly cautious towards that specific player. 

And on another round you were sitting on a roof, and you took a few shots from it, but only towards traitors. Fitto was a Traitor. If you had actually managed to land any shots, these bans would have been sooner. 

aw too bad u don't have the whole replay,if u watch that i even don't aim at fitto because i didn't see him i was at the roof the whole time and about being cautious, do u think i keep on sight on him because he killed my friend?, i keep on sight with him because he's the one who is hurt and i keep on sight for jeremy and eugene, not only jeremy :)