Unban Appeal for Ghosting

Name : Fittochan

SteamID/Profile : steamcommunity.com/id/fittochan

Banned By : 

Lunar Blade

Reason :

Ghosting

Why Should i be unbanned : 

I'm not ghosting atall, how could i ghosting wihle im shooting someone in the middle of map? i was shooting there with another T we both shooting together on top of the tower. Ghosting while we both still alive? wow thats really smart play hahaha. And i spawn inside that tower since round started and i have no clue kinikiz was there, you just could watch full round before we got banned.

Hopefully you discuss with other admins since there you the only one admin online while we are playing.

I'll refer you all to this appeal: 

Fittochan, you were giving your friend, Kinikiz, information on who Traitors were when you were a Traitor yourself. Also, at the point of the ban, your friend was just above you on your sniping spot, making no moves to kill you. You communicated you were a Traitor, and were both sniping at your own targets from the same position. 

4 minutes ago, JGuary551 said:

@Lunar Blade and he basically explained the situation on your friends appeal, if you wanna go look at that

i watched lunar's video and i just realized, i didn't give any damn information about T and i just realized he was above me. Kinikiz said he saw Chenis was shooting someone else and you better watch full round that game dude. 

I'll explain this one last time for you here then. In the video, after I highlight Chenis's actions that round, you can see the only time he shot anyone was at 48 seconds into the round. Kinikiz shooting him was at 2:58. And Chenis only damaged a guy once. No one called him out, no one shot him. Then as he's heading towards the tower, Kinikiz kills him without reason. 

Now if we didn't have Kinikiz's side of things of the ghosting, I could almost believe you didn't know he was there. He's the one that should have heard your shots and looked for you. However the fact that he RDM's a Traitor and was sitting above you, his friend, the entire time shows there was communication happening outside the game. 

13 minutes ago, Lunar Blade said:

I'll refer you all to this appeal: 

Fittochan, you were giving your friend, Kinikiz, information on who Traitors were when you were a Traitor yourself. Also, at the point of the ban, your friend was just above you on your sniping spot, making no moves to kill you. You communicated you were a Traitor, and were both sniping at your own targets from the same position. 

Last match before we got banned, there was Eungene and Jim ghosting and u still didn't realized ? lol and admin insta ban everyone looks suspicious ? dang bro

Just now, Lunar Blade said:

I'll explain this one last time for you here then. In the video, after I highlight Chenis's actions that round, you can see the only time he shot anyone was at 48 seconds into the round. Kinikiz shooting him was at 2:58. And Chenis only damaged a guy once. No one called him out, no one shot him. Then as he's heading towards the tower, Kinikiz kills him without reason. 

Now if we didn't have Kinikiz's side of things of the ghosting, I could almost believe you didn't know he was there. He's the one that should have heard your shots and looked for you. However the fact that he RDM's a Traitor and was sitting above you, his friend, the entire time shows there was communication happening outside the game. 

if u see the clip before i killed chenis, i saw him shooting at someone with scout then i kill him because he was shooting at someone when there's no kos

3 minutes ago, Lunar Blade said:

and please when u ban other people next time,record the whole round :)

Posted  Edited by JGuary551

You saw HIM shooting at someone but you dont know what happened before that eh? that person could be shooting at Chenis and chenis shot back and killed him, OR Chenis was shooting at the person but you cant kill Chenis just because, unless he didnt ID the body. basically (you joined into a firefight which is RDM) The way your putting things.

@Kinikiz

Like i said i dont play TTT that much, so if im wrong please correct me but i think i know enough to help this situation out

Edited by JGuary551

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

1 minute ago, JGuary551 said:

You saw HIM shooting at someone but you dont know what happened before that eh? that person could be shooting at Chenis and chenis shot back and killed him, OR Chenis was shooting at the person but you cant kill Chenis just because, unless he didnt ID the body. basically (you joined into a firefight which is RDM) The way your putting things.

@Kinikiz

he was full health,i keep my sight when he's coming towards the tower and he started to randomly shooting,and because he's randomly shooting without kos i spontaneouly kill him because there was no KOS sign

1 minute ago, Kinikiz said:

he was full health,i keep my sight when he's coming towards the tower and he started to randomly shooting,and because he's randomly shooting without kos i spontaneouly kill him because there was no KOS sign

point still stands, did you see any of this happen?

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

3 minutes ago, JGuary551 said:

@Kinikiz

Like i said i dont play TTT that much, so if im wrong please correct me but i think i know enough to help this situation out

i think when u saw someone suspicious, you need to beware him. Since if you not ready your gun you will be killed.

Just now, JGuary551 said:

But im going to stop commenting now, and leave it up for the admins to assist,  as i dont know much and dont wanna look dumb in a way saying the wrong things...

yeah hopefully Lunar do something right.

Just now, Kinikiz said:

wdym about "any of this"

The point of the matter is that you claim to have seen Chenis shoot at someone before running up to your tower. However again, the logs that I show at the beginning of the video, clearly show Chenis hadn't injured anyone except for that first entry at 48 seconds. He hadn't shot anyone else, and had no other log entried up until the point that you shot him. 

Just now, Lunar Blade said:

The point of the matter is that you claim to have seen Chenis shoot at someone before running up to your tower. However again, the logs that I show at the beginning of the video, clearly show Chenis hadn't injured anyone except for that first entry at 48 seconds. He hadn't shot anyone else, and had no other log entried up until the point that you shot him. 

i wasn't running up to my tower, i was at the tower a whole time, and second if u see the log for the full round he was shooting,so like i said save the full log not only a few,because u won't get the full version of the story

1 minute ago, Lunar Blade said:

I think you better not insta ban anyone else, since you don't know the truth happend that time bro so we can explain the things.

Here is my final response to both of you. And it comes with a few videos. These videos I had discarded, as alone they weren't enough to prove anything. However with the evidence I've already brought up previously, this is now just to further prove my point. 

The first video here is a quick one from the map before. 

In this video, you'll see Fittochan as a detective RDMing a Traitor, while Kinikiz was a Traitor. Looking at the logs, the Traitor had done nothing but activate the car trap in the garage. You can't KOS off of someone looking towards a trap however, as it can be seen through walls. I discarded this video as I knew you had a reason, albeit a bad one to explain RDMing that Traitor. 

Then I have a short clip of the round my first video described. The video doesn't got far enough to show anything on Chenis. However all this video proves is that Kinikiz was sitting on the roof of the tower, blatently ignoring the gunshots of his Traitor Friend Fittochan happening right below him. 

With all of this in mind, you were ghosting. No doubt about it. 

Just one last addition, the second video ends because I had other things to focus on rather then watching you two camp on a tower all round. In hindsight, recording the whole thing would have made quite the solid video, however if I leave all of my focus on a single instance of ghosting, that allows other things to opportunity to slip by me.