Rollsy

Ban Appeal - TTTRotation

I was recently banned from the Rotation TTT server for "Ghosting", 

I made a friend on the server called illuminati_Trackpad and we had some fun sitting in rooms listening to the music the map had in it. we told eachother who was t and not to protect the other person.

We played for multiple hours and we NEVER rdm'd or broke the rules, and we would never. 

We continued to play and we didn't use steam chat as a way to rdm or ghost. he just refused to kill me or the other person til the last person.

We played properally and no one on the server had a problem the whole time we were playing

Him and I are appealing for an unban or a shorten of the original ban because we love your server and would love to play more.

~ Rollsy and illuminati_Trackpad 's ban appeal.

Hi, @Tonyyy and I were in agreement that you were both communicating over voice chat outside of the game and that you were teaming.  Rollsy refused to kill illuminati though he killed several people and hung their bodies, which is a violation of ghosting rules. You don't dispute this, I won't be unbanning you. Enjoy your week off and when you come back, smarten up.