Skyline

[Muted] Hello got Silenced by Loco for being toxicness lvl100xxx

Hello first i want to say that this ban doesnt deserved because i was leading almost every second map and with a winrate of x!

Igot muted on santa for being toxic because that one guy was making some misleading and said that 5 people would be ok if they fallback with beamcannon.

Aso i asked if he doesn´t mislead the Team because 22 players after fatsanta, so u just should get back only the cannon.

i didnt earn this perma because i wasnt trolling and got mad for that situation.

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:10861972

Mute Reason and Length: Perma_Muted

Admin That Muted You:loco
Appeal Reason:didnt earn the mute because was muted already perma almost 2 years.!

Greetz Skyline

Just to add some additional context here, you were unmuted from your older permanent mute earlier this year under the condition "any repeated offense will result back into a permanent mute". It may have been 7 months ago since that appeal was accepted, however you were not using voice chat up until these past 1-2 weeks, in which time you have already managed to be muted 4 separate times.

I can't speak for this specific mute since I wasn't there, however I muted you just a few days ago for continuing to spam voice chat for a map for a map after I warned twice to cut out the map spam. At the time I didn't realize it was you due to the different name, so you were not re-perma'd at the time.

Unless you wish to argue the other 3 mutes you've got yourself in the past week were wrongfully issued as well, I see no reason why your permanent mute should be removed.

Posted  Edited by Loco

Skyline, 

I gave you overall explanation on your ban but seems like you didn't include a part where:

1. Promoted edging during Act 2 at bobsleigh. (Should be perm at that point but I let that slide gave you 5 min mute instead)

2. Since Act3 started, you overwhelmed with your aggressive tone while leader, Cliam, was still leading the map in vc&chat.  Causes me and other players confuse to what was going on.

3. Demoralizing the team/leader in general with your aggressive tones/words like fuck/idiot almost every time you speak (i.e., directing doorhuggers at truth). 

@Kaien was also with me at the time of incident.

Edited by Loco

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately, you had your chance. As mentioned above, you've been muted 4 times in a span of 1-2 weeks after being repeatedly warned about your behavior.

Your perma mute will stay.