RsXen

Can't Detect csgo ZE server

Yesterday my Internet having a trouble after got fix , I cant find and connect anymore in gfl ze server and I already tried to reinstall , restart the router still no avail when i tried to connect in your website it say Server is not responding. 

Hope you guys help me and thank you.

3 hours ago, RsXen said:

I try them still no avail and this is my trace route result.
thanks for advnce

trace.png

Are you using a VPN to connect to the website? If not, I will create a ticket with NFO and have them take a look and submit the IP you used to log into the website. It appears they or Internap are blocking your IP through the firewall according to the trace route.

Thanks.

Sir I dont know what happen but it suddenly back the ze server, I mean i can detect now the ze server and anyway if your the reason why it suddenly fix thanks you very much sir and god bless..

6 hours ago, RsXen said:

Sir I dont know what happen but it suddenly back the ze server, I mean i can detect now the ze server and anyway if your the reason why it suddenly fix thanks you very much sir and god bless..

There are some possible causes to this. The most likely cause is that NFO/Internap put a block on your IP temporarily. I'm not sure why this happened, but whatever. If it happens again, I'll escalate to NFO and get a reason. It's also possible your ISP blocked the server as well, but I don't think so since the route wouldn't be able to get out of the ISP's realm if I recall correctly.

I guess another rare cause would be the upstream provider/peer you were routing having a long outage. However, we'd be made aware of this more than likely and your route gets to Chicago (where the server is located).

I'm glad the issue is resolved though :) 

Thanks!

• 1 year later...