Burrito132

Left for errands and came back to a ban without reason?

Name: Burrito

Steam ID (or steam profile link):   STEAM_0:0:59486811

Banned by: @Volk

Ban Reason: No Reason Specified

Why should you be unbanned: I'm not really sure why I was banned. I had a bit of a discussion with another player who felt I was treating him poorly, recognized that my actions were inappropriate, and privately apologized to him. I feel that perhaps that may have had something to do with it, but I have no real way to contact volk to ask. Even if my ban isn't appealed I'd appreciate some help in understanding what I did to trigger it. I've been trying to be friendlier to people since I've come back, and honestly I felt I had been doing a decent job of that outside of others screwing with me. I've had a little bit of fun at other's expense, and many people may not like me, but I am genuinely putting in an effort and had spent some time today and figured some stuff out that I feel would greatly contribute to a large improvement of my behavior. Perhaps, if possible, a one day test run to prove I'm capable and willing to follow all the rules? I know I've been a nuisance at times and many may be dead set against me coming back, but I really liked this community and didn't want to have to try to find a new one.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day.

Burrito.

Posted  Edited by Volk

Not entirely sure why it says "No reason specified" on your ban, it was supposed to be for Ghosting/Toxicity/Targeting, but what happened was yesterday night God had killed you and you had changed your name to "God is angry T" which is ghosting and a senior admin I asked, Pancake Jenkins, also agreed. Additionally, you targeted Royal very harshly last night (according to multiple players I asked) and again today, you were also very toxic to multiple players today, and I did not feel the reason, image.png.fb01f185a9757e58c9b81e814da1efad.png to be very funny or convincing.

I'll talk with other admins about lowering your ban time or unbanning you. I have additional screenshots if anyone wants me to post them here (or more realistically just invite someone to my discord with the proof).  You were banned for a month since it was your second week ban. Sorry but at this time I will not unban you.

Edited by Volk

Posted  Edited by Burrito132

Advanced issues found

10 minutes ago, Volk said:
image.png.fb01f185a9757e58c9b81e814da1efad.png 

That was entirely meant to be a joke, mostly.

I understand you not unbanning me, I don't disagree with the ban because I do feel that while I may have been enjoying myself, others weren't and I didn't have proper priorities. I've mistreated many people and if you feel this is the punishment necessary I will not fight against it. I know you wanted me to stay on the server, so I trust that your judgment is fair and I know you're a good guy to begin with. Again, thanks for taking the time, have a good night, and if nothing else, I hope to see you again in a month.

Edited by Burrito132