FireBolt

banned for disobeying admins

Posted  Edited by BraeLyn2212

Hi, @FireBolt, Could you please follow this format for your appeal? Press edit, copy and paste this below into the thread and fill in the blanks! 

Name: 

Steam ID (or steam profile link): 

Banned by: 

Ban Reason: 

Why should you be unbanned?:

Edited by BraeLyn2212

Best wishes,

GayLyn

Name:  FireBolt

Steam ID (or steam profile link): 76561198218134795

Banned by: Lunar Blade

Ban Reason: Consistent Trolling and Disobeying Admins

Why should you be unbanned?: Because my so called "false report" was completely warranted 

Thanks, but I was aware of the post. Just asleep.

Let's see here, you were being obnoxious spamming caps quite a bit since you joined, reported at least three times when in reality you walked by an unid'd body, which resulted in you being shot. Then you reported a man who was joking about ghosting after I banned the guy who killed him for Mass RDM. A little later, YOU kill a person, then report him saying that you killed him. At that point, I gave you a final warning to stop being a smart ass, and stop false reporting. So what do you do? You ask for the rules, you look at them, then you decide to report someone again. You stated in your report that children aren't allowed on the mic, which first of all, isn't even accurate. Children on the mic may be restricted. The guy was just playing the game, there was no issue with him. With that in mind, seeing as the first two rules are Do not be Toxic, and Do not try to loophole/abuse the ruleset, it was indeed a false report. And since you continued reporting people needlessly after I gave you the final warning, I banned you for the constant trolling you were doing, and disobeying. As such, this appeal is DENIED. You have many bans under your belt, yet you continue to pull the same sort of stunts whenever you're online. Take this week to reflect, as if you keep it up you may end up banned for much longer.