Toxic

Prop Hunt Accepted & Denied Admin Applications Sub-Forum

Unlike majority of other Accepted and Denied subforums of Admin Applications for other server, Server Admins do not have access to the Prop Hunt servers Accepted and Denied. I just found it weird seeing how I’m able to see it for other servers. So, I was wondering, if this was either a mistake or if there was a reason behind it? Thank you in advance!! spacer.png

Achievements

I'd discuss it with your server manager. It doesn't make much sense to me, but there may be a reason for it.

Posted  Edited by _Toxic_
31 minutes ago, motorsteak said:

I'd discuss it with your server manager. It doesn't make much sense to me, but there may be a reason for it.

I did a bit ago, she said she didn’t know either so... idk. I think a higher-up changed it, cause I used to be able to see it.

Edited by _Toxic_

Achievements

31 minutes ago, _Toxic_ said:

I did a bit ago, she said she didn’t know either so... idk. I think a higher-up changed it, cause I used to be able to see it.

Not sure who did as I cannot view a log for this kind of thing, but you should be able to view them now. Let me know. Whoever created the forums did toggle this option:

image.png

In future please report this to us (your Division Leaders, or any Techinical Administrator/Director) as soon as you find the issue.

Thank you!

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

Posted  Edited by _Toxic_
2 minutes ago, Liloz01 said:

Not sure who did as I cannot view a log for this kind of thing, but you should be able to view them now. Let me know. Whoever created the forums did toggle this option:

image.png

In future please report this to us (your Division Leaders, or any Techinical Administrator/Director) as soon as you find the issue.

Thank you!

Okay. Thanks Liloz!

Update: It works. Thanks, again.

Edited by _Toxic_

Achievements