A Magical Cupcake

Banned after RDM and leave

Hello I was banned for rdm and leave, i did not leave by my own will, i plugged in a mic and my game crashed. also the admin was afk and not punishing someone for rdm on a t round so after he was continuing to talk trash in the chat i did take matters in my own hand, there should be some system for voting for a punishment by members if a staffer is not present. I request that i be unbanned, however if no one feels as if i should then i guess i cannot do anything.

TL:DR game crashed after i put in an audio device to respond to a person after killing him for revenge while no admin was present

Nevermind I went on a hunt and found it here: https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A20441903+&Submit=Search

Please allow @Tonyyy to respond to your appeal. Thanks!

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

1 minute ago, A Magical Cupcake said:

STEAM_0:1:20441903

Sorry, took a minute

It's alright. Just please be patient while the admin comes to look at your appeal. Thanks!

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Hi @A Magical Cupcake , I did in fact ban you. I was using the restroom at the time I was afk, but when I came back, I was going down the list of reports. I did end up giving him an autoslay for RDMing his T buddy (you), but you decided to take matters into your own hands and RDM him. I will unban you, but next time don't take matters into your own hands please!