fireking8411

Recomendations for 939

Right now 939's secondary is garbage so i made a list of changes that could be made to make it viable.

Problems with 939's disguise ability:

1. If 939 takes any amount of damage they're exposed which causes issues like: someone could just shoot every single researcher once and know who's 939.

2. You can see instantly through 939's disguise because 939's walking speed is slower than a normal researcher.

3. It takes forever to redisguise.

4. This one isn't as big as the other ones but its still a problem, when you disguise as a researcher it will use the default skin 

instead of whatever skin you have equipped.

Solutions:

1. Change the amount of damage 939 takes before 939 is exposed to 100 and above.

2.  A) You could give 939 the same speed as a researcher but it would make him way too powerful.

B) Make 939 the same speed as a researcher when disguised which will make the disguise ability useful even when you've been found out because of the speed boost.

3. LOWER THE COOLDOWN PLEASE I'M BAGGING YOU ITS AWFUL WHY DID ANYONE THINK THE AMOUNT OF TIME IT TAKES TO REDISGUISE IS OK.

4. Use whatever skin the user has equipped when disguising as 939.

I don't think this is very necessary because most players just attack as 939 instead of pretending to be a researcher 

27 minutes ago, Supreme leader 049 said:

I don't think this is very necessary because most players just attack as 939 instead of pretending to be a researcher 

yeah and this post was the reasons WHY people dont pretend, because its pointless. improving 939 would give pretending to be researcher a point

Posted  Edited by Supreme leader 049
20 hours ago, Boomer said:

yeah and this post was the reasons WHY people dont pretend, because its pointless. improving 939 would give pretending to be researcher a point

Players will still mostly just attack, unless they're low on health and 914 is closed. Look at 378 for example, it is the perfect scp to pretend to be a human as, but do players role play as the body they snatch? No. Maybe this could be added in the future, because I don't think this is necessary at the moment.

Edited by Supreme leader 049

3 hours ago, Supreme leader 049 said:

Players will still mostly just attack, unless they're low on health and 914 is closed. Look at 378 for example, it is the perfect scp to pretend to be a human as, but to players role play as the body they snatch? No. Maybe this could be added in the future, because I don't think this is necessary at the moment.

i think that ultimately comes down to personal opinion. And if we add some more functionality to the disguise mechanic, i think way more players will take advantage of it. Sure, a few will just attack. But saying that most will only attack is not based on anything besides your personal experiences that very well could have been influenced by the lack of functionality on 939's disguise. So i dont see it as a genuine argument. Basically, i see this as a simple update that wouldn't impact anyone negatively, and would greatly improve the quality of playing 939

Posted  Edited by Supreme leader 049
42 minutes ago, Boomer said:

i think that ultimately comes down to personal opinion. And if we add some more functionality to the disguise mechanic, i think way more players will take advantage of it. Sure, a few will just attack. But saying that most will only attack is not based on anything besides your personal experiences that very well could have been influenced by the lack of functionality on 939's disguise. So i dont see it as a genuine argument. Basically, i see this as a simple update that wouldn't impact anyone negatively, and would greatly improve the quality of playing 939

This doesn't need to be a priority right now. Duc and hax are still adjusting to SM and trying to get breach back on its feet. That's why I said "Maybe in the future" because they most likely have other, more important fixes to do at the moment. I'm not saying this is a bad suggestion, It just shouldn't be prioritized right now.

Edited by Supreme leader 049

3 hours ago, Maximino007 said:

I'm pretty sure we all know that in the past 939 didn't have a rmb ability so it was buffed with the redisguise special.

so why are you guys complaining

"buffed"

3 hours ago, Supreme leader 049 said:

Players will still mostly just attack, unless they're low on health and 914 is closed. Look at 378 for example, it is the perfect scp to pretend to be a human as, but do players role play as the body they snatch? No. Maybe this could be added in the future, because I don't think this is necessary at the moment.

To lower the chances of 939 just attacking you could lower his health to make him more reliant on tricking people.

Posted  Edited by Boomer
2 hours ago, Supreme leader 049 said:

This doesn't need to be a priority right now. Duc and hax are still adjusting to SM and trying to get breach back on its feet. That's why I said "Maybe in the future" because they most likely have other, more important fixes to do at the moment. I'm not saying this is a bad suggestion, It just shouldn't be prioritized right now.

looks like i misunderstood you then. my bad

Edited by Boomer