tkeRyan

appeal

Name: soil

Steam ID (or steam profile link):https://steamcommunity.com/id/youwishiwasntprivate

Banned by: 

art

Ban Reason: targeting

Why should you be unbanned

I "RDM'd" a guy the round before, got the slay, admin told a lie that I was in front of the tower and I couldn't see the guy, even though I was never in front by the furnace ever, I came in thru the basement. I see blood explode, run up the stairs and see the guys name, I'm stoned out of my mind so I just run up instead of calling him out, Im getting body blocked so it takes me thirty seconds to get up there, I kill him and he says the "only reason I killed him was revenge RDM from 8 years ago." He wasn't even talking about the round in question he just thought i was doing it do be an asshole. He ALSO said that he never killed anyone that round, which was easily proved wrong in the logs. He just said 2 random excuses and it worked

Art refused to listen to me as I tried to tell him how could i be in the front if I was in the basement and saw it from the stairs, so i shot him in the face. He cock teases me and goes "You know I can EASILY give you a week ban for that right? Targeting an admin?" and then he doesn't do anything cause he expects me to get on my knees for him but instead I responded that my aim was good. Only then he banned me on his little vendetta lol.

I'll take the week either way, but seriously the last part just irks me. If you're gonna ban me for breaking the rules just ban me instead of trying to scare me or whatever.

Played on this server since 2013 and I've never gotten banned for RDMing someone once and them getting mad

76561198075661136.png

had 2k fking likes and 700 god tier shitposts on the old site ggs

Posted  Edited by BraeLyn2212

I believe this is your ban 

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Soil&Submit=Search

it says you were banned by @ArtVandelay1998 from TTT Minecraft, this was in the ban appeal section for the TTT rotation server, but I tagged who banned you so they see it. 

Edited by BraeLyn2212

Best wishes,

GayLyn

Okay the thing that really caught me off guard here is the revenge RDM 8 YEARS ago. I'm not sure if ya'll know each other or something stupid, but what you did is kill someone off suspicion assuming that was STILL the person in the tower who killed the person you saw blood flying from. 

On the Admins end it is NOT targeting if someone kills someone ONCE. The most you should have gotten was a slay(the slay would have been just).

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

Ok I will take the targeting off cause i guess one kill on me isn't really targeting. But the problem is you did have a slay on you and you left. Which is RDM and Leave. I reported you and said that what you did could count as targeting. You said yeah it was a nice shot thought and left. So its tough for me to side with you considering you left right after.