milfsss

milfsss's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by milfsss

Name: milfs!

Steam ID (or steam profile link): ttps://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103004216/

Banned by: 

Royal

Ban Reason: he was being toxic so i started being toxic back

Why should you be unbanned

because he randomly muted me for no reason one time and when I was unmuted and I said "youre an asshole" and we were both laughing and then my man has the audacity to tell me that im "sexually harrasing" my friend because they killed me because they saw me kill somebody and I reported them for "lol wyd tonight, haha just kidding" and he said "shes my friend" and a few names were thrown and instead of even warning me about false reporting me he banned me for 7 days and called me names while he was doing it

Edited by milfsss

The reason I even got on the server to begin with is because I got pinged on discord to come deal with you specifically, because I was told you we're being toxic and racist. I get on the server, and you're holding your mic button and very loudly repeating the same word. I recall within the last couple days you being muted  by me for being toxic, and every single person on the server was saying how toxic you were being, and how toxic you have been in the past. This doesn't include you using the report function to hit on a girl. This is a false report, and I didn't even include this in the ban when I did it. Come on man. You know you were acting obnoxious and there are multiple trusted long time regulars telling me about times no admins are on and you're just being a jerk to everybody. You're banned for a day, and I will not be un-banning you. You are known in the community as a toxic player. I have been told to perma you by so many people who I trust, who have played for dozens of hours without ever breaking rules. Take this as a chance, and please actually just play the game and be nice with us. I really do wish you the best. 

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Darkknight7601

There was a reason for the Mute you were mic spamming on multiple occasion

you have been toxic towards players and being a issue in the community i have played with you 2 times and both times you have Rdmed and Being repeatedly toxic towards players and influencing players to kill other players and call fake kos just to target a certain player i Have recording of some situations and times this has happened.

Royal made the right decision to ban you toxic behaviour.

Honestly you are getting of easy with a 1 day ban since u have been banned 2 times in 2 days for rdming and toxic behaviour. 

Edited by Darkknight7601